You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project FOXES MAGAZINE- Rockins?
Do you really want to delete project AnOther Mag- Introducing Rockins' Debut Denim Collection?
Creative Director/Photographer/PR/Social Media
Social Media, Image, Content & Website Management -Generating website content for the website and blog -Responsible for the production of image & content for RIZ (Rockins Fanzine) -Interviews across the fashion/music industry -Managing the Social Media on all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) -Responsible for photography at special events, gigs etc for Rockins
• Photography for events & gigs • Social Media- Facebook, Twitter & Instagram • Promotion of Lion Coffee + Records • Music bookings for Lion Coffee + Records/Luv Luv Luv Records and promotion of bands/artists performing instore
Published work in NME & Q Magazine Published work on AnOther Magazine, Clash Magazine Published work in FOXES Magazine Working as the official photographer for Giles on the S/S 16 show + working in studio Working at Hackney Wonderland
Controlling the Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages as well as running the official website.
Assistant to Ben Spicer on the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition. Preparing weeks before as well as working at the V&A on The Gala Evening and the Private View
- Working on social media and building it up - Working on special projects within the company - Working on events such Independent Label Market - Sorting out vinyl & records - Updating the website - Dressing the members of Florence and The Machine for there up and coming Summer tour - Photography for Florence and The Machine- published on official social pages of the band as well as being published in Q magazine and NME magazine
Photographic Assistant to Bella Howard on the following dates: 23RD OF OCTOBER 2014 1ST OF DECEMBER 2014
• Working on projects within the agency.
• Doing all itineraries for PR staff and all Premier Artists in attendance of fashion shows during LFW & LCM. • Dressing clients- Calling in clothes from designers & PR's, styling clients & organising the wardrobe for fashion week. • Going to shows, events and parties with clients and speaking to journalists and PR’s. • Doing the social media of all fashion week shows that models were involved in and sharing it on all social media sites for Premier Model Management
• All of the Special Booking’s Intern work below (Until February 2014) • Doing all the social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Premier Model Style blog, Instagram and Tumblr and raising there profiles to significant amounts of followers) (Until May 2014). • Working on new projects within Premier Model Management which are set to be released. • Writing all Future Trends each season for the Premier Model iPhone App and doing the content for the app. • Organising and taking care of all content for social media and distributing it out. • Organising the styling of Premier Artists at parties and events outside the fashion week schedule. • Working on Carole White's Autobiography- Fact Checking & Image content
• Gathering together all her editorial work so it’s compiled together and organised. • Creating pages for her to manage when leaving the internship. • Working together to help expand clients.
• Taking models to castings and shoots all over London. • Sorting magazines/files out in the office.
Specialising in Creative Direction for Fashion & Art, Photography, Fine Art, Styling & Film Making received 2:1 (Upper Second Class Honours)
Specialising in Photography & Fine Art- Received a Distinction (A*)
Photography- A* Media Studies- B Theatre Studies- C English Language- C