Do you really want to delete project FOXES MAGAZINE- Rockins?
Do you really want to delete project AnOther Mag- Introducing Rockins' Debut Denim Collection?
Creative Director/Photographer/PR/Social Media
Social Media, Image, Content & Website Management -Generating website content for the website and blog -Responsible for the production of image & content for RIZ (Rockins Fanzine) -Interviews across the fashion/music industry -Managing the Social Media on all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) -Responsible for photography at special events, gigs etc for Rockins
• Photography for events & gigs • Social Media- Facebook, Twitter & Instagram • Promotion of Lion Coffee + Records • Music bookings for Lion Coffee + Records/Luv Luv Luv Records and promotion of bands/artists performing instore
Published work in NME & Q Magazine Published work on AnOther Magazine, Clash Magazine Published work in FOXES Magazine Working as the official photographer for Giles on the S/S 16 show + working in studio Working at Hackney Wonderland
Controlling the Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages as well as running the official website.
Assistant to Ben Spicer on the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition. Preparing weeks before as well as working at the V&A on The Gala Evening and the Private View
- Working on social media and building it up - Working on special projects within the company - Working on events such Independent Label Market - Sorting out vinyl & records - Updating the website - Dressing the members of Florence and The Machine for there up and coming Summer tour - Photography for Florence and The Machine- published on official social pages of the band as well as being published in Q magazine and NME magazine
Photographic Assistant to Bella Howard on the following dates: 23RD OF OCTOBER 2014 1ST OF DECEMBER 2014
• Working on projects within the agency.
• Doing all itineraries for PR staff and all Premier Artists in attendance of fashion shows during LFW & LCM. • Dressing clients- Calling in clothes from designers & PR's, styling clients & organising the wardrobe for fashion week. • Going to shows, events and parties with clients and speaking to journalists and PR’s. • Doing the social media of all fashion week shows that models were involved in and sharing it on all social media sites for Premier Model Management
• All of the Special Booking’s Intern work below (Until February 2014) • Doing all the social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Premier Model Style blog, Instagram and Tumblr and raising there profiles to significant amounts of followers) (Until May 2014). • Working on new projects within Premier Model Management which are set to be released. • Writing all Future Trends each season for the Premier Model iPhone App and doing the content for the app. • Organising and taking care of all content for social media and distributing it out. • Organising the styling of Premier Artists at parties and events outside the fashion week schedule. • Working on Carole White's Autobiography- Fact Checking & Image content
• Gathering together all her editorial work so it’s compiled together and organised. • Creating pages for her to manage when leaving the internship. • Working together to help expand clients.
• Taking models to castings and shoots all over London. • Sorting magazines/files out in the office.
Specialising in Creative Direction for Fashion & Art, Photography, Fine Art, Styling & Film Making received 2:1 (Upper Second Class Honours)
Specialising in Photography & Fine Art- Received a Distinction (A*)
Photography- A* Media Studies- B Theatre Studies- C English Language- C