Hi, I am Sneha, a freelance Makeup Artist based in London. I am originally from India, lived in the USA for 9 years (trained as a medical geneticist) before moving to London, UK and switching careers to become a professional makeup artist. I graduated from the Academy of Freelance Makeup (AOFM) London trained in Makeup, Hair, Airbrush, Nails and Special FX. I have worked backstage at London, Paris & Milan Fashion week 2018, Modest fashion live show at Westfield, London and have been a part of several magazine publications, fashion, beauty and editorial photoshoots. My current focus is Fashion, Editorial, Commercial & Beauty makeup. I am also available for event makeup such as party, wedding guest and bridal. I have an eye for detail and I work closely with my team/client to understand their requirements and deliver a finished look that they love.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- LEWIS Magazine - AW18This edition uses the human body as a canvas to reflect the pain and distress suffered by our marine life. Articles highlight both important and shocking facts. We aim to provide a platform for discussion; to come up with ideas and new ways of changing the current situation, the severity of which is not represented by the media at all. Together, we can make steps towards change and help to protect our worryingly diminishing wild life.
- Temple of Autumn published in Gmaro MagazineWhen I was a young creative, I had no clue what I wanted to be " when I grew up". I really wanted to do something creative but I never know what I wanted to do. I was really interested in architecture and for a time I wanted to be an architect. I still love architecture as you can see in this editorial. Photography and Retouching Annsy Model Emilia Turnbull from LindenStaub Styling Lizzie Rose Makeup by Sneha Surendran Hair by Porco Yosuke Shot around Temple Station, London. Published in Gmaro
- Urban hub published in Anon MagazineFashion editorial shot in Canary Warf, London. Inspired by glass building and the busy environment in Canary Warf. Gorgeous model Leticia Bikaer from Duo model management Makeup by Sneha Surendran Styling by Thula Cole Retouching by Daniel Velasquezph Published in Anon Magazine
- Bleached covershoot for DreaminglessMedicin has had a huge impact on our lives, especially in a pandemic. Inspired by all the amazing scientists, researchers, doctors, and other medical staff's amazing work during the pandemic. I really enjoyed creating an editorial inspired by tools, and items that they might see as everyday items. Photographer Annsy Model Akbota Abkenova from Titanium Management London Makeup artist Sneha Surendran Stylist Lizzie Rose Retoucher Francesca Allegretti Published in Dreamingless issue 58 - May 202
- Trinity published in Solstice MagazineInspired by the incredible clothing and architecture in the film Matrix. Shot in London October 2020, and published in Solstice Magazine. Model Juliana Vagner from Body London Styling by Lizzie Rose Makeup by Sneha Surendran Hair by Emma Rosenkowitz Retouching by Bingru Xiang
+ Show more
- Bridal Makeup
- Creative Makeup
- FX Makeup
- Wedding Makeup
- 60s Makeup
- Beauty Photography