I am a music, dance, and a communications junkie with a passion for good style. I have graduated with a BA degree in Performance Design and Practice at Central Saint Martins and MA degree from Royal College of Art. You can spot me jumping from one techno club, to a salsa bar, chatting people up, and buying everybody drinks. If not, I will probably be in a dark corner having a philosophical and political discussion on how we can change the world. I have had experience in Set and Costume design for theatre, TV, dance, as well as studio and marketing assisting jobs. I am a multilingual and charismatic human being. Please check out my website and Instagram account 'Moody.aliens'.
- Design for DanceDesign for Dance was a collaboration piece with a choreographer Stephanie Gomm, and dancers from the Central School of Ballet. The piece was inspired by sci-fi films such as the "Fifth Element" and "The Giver" and the idea of a possible future that awaits us. I have designed and made the costumes, set and lighting. The performance took place at the Platform Theatre at Central Saint Martins University in 2015.
- Brave New World"Brave New World" in regards to Shakespeare's 400 year anniversary of his death this year, is a compilation of scenes from four late Shakespeare's plays such as Tempest, Winters Tale, Cymbeline and Pericles, Prince of Tyre, directed by Paul Goodwin, head of MA Acting course in Drama Centre London. The scenes were focusing on the female characters of the plays. The play was performed in three different locations such as Studio Theatre in Central Saint Martins University, in the Crossing of the Granary Building, Kings Cross, and Boris Shchukin Institute in Moscow, Russia. Year: 2016 Director: Paul Goodwin Set Design: Sonia Birman Costume Design: Laura Albeck
- Lady From The SeaCollaboration with Drama Centre London, final year BA Acting student, and a Director Jonathan Humphreys, which was performed in Platform Theatre in Central Saint Martins University. Play: Lady From The Sea by Henrik Ibsen Set Designer: Laura Albeck Director: Jonathan Humphreys Costume Designer: Sonia Birman year: 2016
Personal AssistantPRITCH London
London, United KingdomInternship
I gained experience as a studio and marketing assistant of a founder/director of a fashion label PRITCH London. My duties included taking care of the marketing strategies, accounting, controlling and updating the stock, as well as working in the shop as a sales and styling manager.
- Costume Design/construction/wardrobe Styling
- Set Design
- Fluent English and Russian
- Language Other Than English: Polish
- Appliqué Hand Sewing Embellishments
- Basic Sewing
- Personal Assistance
+ Show more