I am a multidisciplinary creative director, illustrator and designer based in London. Before finishing BA in graphic design and illustration, I studied a master’s degree in business and worked in branding, service design and communications. My work has received awards from national and international competitions such as ADC Awards, Applied Arts Design Awards and 3x3 Illustration Show.
- Valio Milk CartonThe aim of the Valio’s campaign “Cultivate Good” was to encourage consumers to basic home gardening. They invited five Finnish illustrators to illustrate colourful milk cartons that are transformed into a container to grow herbs and seeds in when the package is empty. Valio is a brand leader and the biggest dairy business in Finland and the campaign was highly visible in Finland in spring 2022.
- Visual Identity and Web Design for Studio FotonokkaFotonokka is a photography agency based in Helsinki, representing a carefully curated mix of arising stars and established artists. They needed a rebrand that would highlight their diverse roster of talents while still positioning the agency as a more premium, international brand. The final identity captures the photography concept of f-stop in the bold, contemporary word mark that is a metaphor for the process of creating a photo and illuminating your ideas with visual storytelling. The d
- The Wild Mushroom CookbookThe task was to create book design and 15 mushroom illustrations for Villisienikeittokirja (The Wild Mushroom Cookbook) by Sami Tallberg. Sami Tallberg is a Finnish chef and food writer known especially for his foraging and wild food-focused books, catering and courses. The brief was to design a book that would be “psychedelic, magical and elegant”. The energetic book design including vibrant illustrations and a bright colour scheme was created to reflect the sparkling character of the author S
- Visual identity for Mikkeli’s Illustration TriennialMikkeli Art Museum together with Grafia, Association of Visual Communication Designers in Finland and the Finnish Illustration Association commissioned Sofia to design the visual identity for Mikkeli’s Illustration Triennial celebrating its 12th anniversary. Mikkeli’s 12th Illustration Triennial presented some of the best works by Finnish illustrators, and from the continuously changing and expanding field of contemporary illustration. The challenge was creating an identity that would encompa
- Visual Identity and Web Design for ICED MediaIced Media is a performance marketing agency based in New York. They help brands like Elizabeth Arden, L’oreal, Ralph Lauren and Revlon build their e-commerce business. The task was to create Iced Media a new visual identity that would represent their elevated position in the industry. Iced Media transforms beauty, wellness and lifestyle products into top sellers and that’s why the inspiration behind the new visual identity was the transformative power of ice. This is represented in the logo b
+ View all
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- Motion Graphics
- Book Design
- Branding Strategy
- Branding Identity
- Web Design
- Print Design