Projects credited in
- Nike London Presents Galentines DayNike London Presents Galentines Day - A panel event hosted at Allbright Mayfair to celebrate the launch of the Nike Valentines Blazer Sneaker. Panellists: Chloe Pierre of thy.self, Jess Young of Boys In Polish, Desthy Dee, Toni Blaze of Wonderland Magazine and Paula Akpan Photos by Meara Kallista Morse20
- Tommy Hilfiger Global MembershipIn February 2016 Tommy Hilfiger was amongst one of the fashion labels that announced to shift their traditional runway show to a direct-to-consumer fashion event. With the clothes becoming available straight after the event, the brand opened up the guest list to a very important and influential party: the consumer.
- NIKE TIGHTS x FKA TWIGSThis project objective was twofold; to launch the new Zonal Strength Tights across 30 UK stores, including global flagship Nike Town London (NTL), and to achieve an empowering, personal connection with the Nike Womens’ consumer. Nike required a supercharged, immersive display concept to mirror the hyper-creative collaboration with artist, FKA Twigs. Seen Displays identified that in this case, Nike’s need was to pair unexpected novelty and cultural relevance to mirror the values of their intended
- Nike LionessLead design and art direction with Studio Moross to design 14 patches as a celebration of the England women’s national football team, better known as the Lionesses. The patches are now available at NikeTown London as heat transfers and embroidered patches so that they can be used to customise your own England jersey.
- Nike Women: Crazy DreamsComing in to work on “Crazy Dreams” was challenging: the guidelines of the tone - both visually and linguistically - was already very clearly defined. That’s why for us, a perfect line would use the story of the athlete to hit upon a universal truth that could inspire women internationally - and well beyond the confines of sport. Our highlight was to work on a line for Caster Semenya at a time when she was battling a deeply unjust court decision that would stop her from racing, purely based on