I am a confident, ambitious individual who thrives working in the busy, dynamic environments the Media and Event industries provide. Being focused and time conscious is something I pride myself on, along with having strong organisational skills and attention to detail. I thoroughly enjoy a challenge and constantly look for ways to improve and progress. My experience to date, working across large scale, multi-layered campaigns and events, for two of the biggest media owners in the country, stands me in excellent stead to seize my next challenge in the industry.
- Worked alongside Partnerships Manager on event elements of the Cadbury Christmas Campaign across Capital and Heart - Liaised and worked with experiential agency to create and deliver three events for Cadbury across London - Onsite management at events; booked, briefed and managed promotional teams, on site client branding, presenter liaison - Implemented Cadbury Sponsorship of the Capital Jingle Bell Ball at The O2; in-show moment, sampling, branding - Produced daily status updates for campaign and shared with all relevant teams; Clients, Agencies, Production, Creative - Briefed designers to create event branding and worked with client and designers to facilitate any amends - Booked and briefed Heart and Capital promotional staff across the UK to amplify other Cadbury events - Assisted with overall event budget and ensured figures were correct and up to date throughout the campaign - Compiled itineraries and briefs for the presenters for each event, arranged rehearsal times, transport and riders - Processed all event invoices and payments for presenters, suppliers, freelancers, experiential agency, internal departments
- Project managed Sponsorship and Promotional campaigns across Capital, Heart, Capital Xtra, Radio X, Classic, Smooth and LBC - Worked with internal teams to ensure effective campaign delivery: Events, Commercial Programming, Digital, Creative, Scheduling - Liaised with Agencies and Clients on a daily basis for design and script approvals, amends, status updates - Attended brainstorms to generate multi-platform creative ideas and worked with Solutions Manager to respond to client briefs - Produced and managed timelines and worked to tight deadlines to ensure campaign delivery - Compiled PCA’s after each campaign for the client, in order to summarise and review all delivered activity - Worked at events including Capital Summertime Ball at Wembley and Capital Breakfast OB at The Coca Cola London Eye
- Co-ordinated events for Kiss and Planet Rock; briefing, implementation through to onsite management support - Liaised with Artist/DJ Management companies, compiled itineraries, accommodation bookings, riders, payments, contracts - Worked with internal teams to ensure effective cross-platform coverage of event: Marketing, Programming, Creative and Digital - Sourced, briefed and developed event merchandise and marketing materials with suppliers - Liaised with external companies; Security, Production, Venue, Photographers - Ensured event sponsorship objectives were met and all elements of the campaign were implemented on relevant platforms - Managed promotional teams at events; compiled itineraries, briefed, arranged travel and accommodation - Other events worked on include; Kisstory, Kiss Presents Wireless Festival, Kiss Chosen One, The Q Awards, The Empire Awards, Kiss Weekender, Rockstock, Magic Presents events, Kiss Dome - Supported 15 Account Managers working across Kiss, Magic, Absolute, Kerrang!, Planet Rock - Project managed Sponsorship and Promotional campaigns; briefs, brand responses, airtime and digital planning, booking forms, implemented campaigns across all platforms, contracts and payments, managed competition winners, complied PCA’s
- Project managed national, multi platform campaigns across Bauer’s entire radio portfolio from briefing through to PCA stage - Ensured effective implementation for all on air and digital elements of campaigns - Daily contact with the Clients and Agencies; meetings and conference calls - Liaised with prize company to source prizes and coordinate winners
- Event management support onsite at Kiss events - Liaised with external production companies - Event set up and branding - DJ bookings, itineraries, accommodation and travel - Booked and managed promotional teams at events - Processed payments for suppliers and DJ’s - Sourced venues and merchandise - Account Management Support; implementation of local Sponsorship and Promotional campaigns across KISS 105-108 platforms
Promotional Work at KISS events
Media, Drama and English