Graphic designer based in London. Interested in branding, digital, print, packaging and spatial design.
- The Drooping Head Manifesto - featured artwork in Adbusters magazineWe are being physically and mentally shaped by the constant expansion of digital technologies. I designed and built a full body support made from fibreglass and resin, that allows us to spend as much time on our phones as we want. If you’re a commuter and always on the go, then try out the 90 degree neck brace instead. Adbusters magazine are featuring this project in their March issue #124.
- ISTD AwardAwarded Merit by the International Society of Typographic Designers. Typographic brief based on the topi of 'taboo'. The publication highlights the voice of stand-up comedy, investigating the topics they discuss and language used. It sets to challenge the idea of the limitations surrounding controversial topics and the execution of them as comedic devices. Contains offensive wording.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Too Many of YouThis project looks at population density in urban areas and how a reduction of oxygen levels will change the way people value the air we breath. A plant was boarded off with white tape, reading Not enough air' and 'Too Many of You' and used as a public installation to future gaze how the oxygen levels will drop in our cities.
Freelance graphic designerThe Careers & Enterprise Company
- London, United KingdomFreelance
In-house designer working on branding, print, digital, events and spatial design. Teaching members of the marketing team how to use the Adobe Creative Suite programmes.
Volunteer and graphic designerWorkshop 305
- London, United KingdomPart Time
Assisting disabled adults in ceramics workshop and supported creative process in community projects. Designed internal collateral.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Studio and Location Photography
- Adobe Photoshop/indesign/illustrator
- Package Design
- Layout Design
- Adobe After Effects
- Exhibition Design