A senior, multidisciplinary Graphic Designer based in London, with more than nine years’ experience working across print, retail design, large format, branding and digital projects. With a keen eye for detail, I feel confident in prioritising workload to deliver projects on time and on budget, whilst managing and mentoring a team.
- Warehouse SS20 Campaign with Josie PortilloSitting alongside the core ‘Warehouse Curates Los Angeles’ SS20 campaign, Warehouse collaborated with LA-based illustrator Josie Portillo for a takeover across all channels. This included a flagship window takeover, illustrated tote bags and postcards that were giveaways in-store and online, as well as email and homepage assets. Client: Warehouse | Designed at Warehouse
- Floris catalogueAnnual catalogue produced for Floris to showcase the company’s full product range. Cover includes embossed pattern and foiled logo. Pages were colour-coded for different product categories and small colour illustrations were used to highlight key notes in the fragrance. Client: Floris | Designed at One Big Company
- WareshrimpsRetail window and in-store assets produced to celebrate a collaboration between high street fashion brand Warehouse and high-end fashion brand Shrimps. Custom logo was created using key elements from both brandmarks to create a fitting design. Product labels, tags and in-store POS supported the retail window, complementing the photo shoot, which took place in Victorian swimming baths. Worked closely with suppliers to ensure the finish of the window creative felt authentic and premium. Client: W
+ View all
Projects credited in
- FaceTimeFaceTime is the name of an exhibition I'm having in December. The central theme is loneliness, and how, although we're seemingly connected by technology, apparently, we're feeling more lonely than we ever have been. The exhibition will be made up of portraits that I will take over a series of dates, in one location.
Freelance designerSophie Middleton Ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working alongside numerous agencies and clients, including, but not limited to: - Egelnick / egelnick.com - Manner / thisismanner.com - Given London / givenlondon.com - Evolve / evolveagency.com - Boden / boden.co.uk - Whippet / whippet.co.uk - Totality / totality.uk.com - Tilley Associates / tilleyassociates.com
Creative Brand Design ManagerOasis & Warehouse
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Lead creative for the brand, ensuring consistency prevailed across all print and digital channels. - Responsible for the design of all printed materials and window concepts. This includes concept through to artwork for all window designs (including grading for different store tiers), in-store graphics, seasonal lookbooks, swing tickets, POS, marketing support, etc. - Managed and mentored the design team including junior artworker and digital designers. - Collaborated with other departments to deliver projects on time.
+ Show more
- Editorial Design
- Graphic Design
- Layout Design
- Retail Design
- Presentation Design