Hi, I’m Sophie. I’m a highly organised brand marketer and digital illustrator with an eye for detail, a flair for problem-solving, and a perfectionist mindset. I have a track record of helping deliver marketing campaigns, events and brand partnerships which fuse creativity with commerciality, for brands including Boden and Barbour. I’m a team player, personable and have a good sense of humour. I also specialise in digital illustration, with a figurative, contemporary style, and have a passion for editorial illustration. I am regularly working on illustration commissions, and have recently worked with the beauty brand Shiseido. I'm skilled in creating illustrations in vector and pixel formats using the Adobe Creative Suite and Procreate. You can visit my full portfolio at speightscribbles.com In my spare time, I can mostly be found exploring what London’s cultural scene has to offer - I love going to art exhibitions, the theatre and gigs. I also attend life-drawing classes once a week, which helps me to relax and hone in on my creative skills.
- Jeneral Store Thank you NotesI was commissioned to create this Illustration for vintage clothing retailer, Jeneral Store's thank you notes. The illustration heroes Jeneral Store's signature scrunchies and was born out of inspiration from The Three Grace's, a neoclassical Roman sculpture that portrays the goddesses of elegance, beauty and creativity - three qualities that make up the Jeneral Store muse's DNA. The colour palette I chose is reflective of the beautiful array of candy colours that run through the Jeneral store c
- Experiential Shop OpeningsDuring my time at White Stuff, I planned, strategised and project managed 6 new shop openings across key city centre and market town location across the UK. With budgets of £10-20k delivered multi-channel marketing/event activity for new store launches involving everything from formulating a pre/during/post strategy, to driving comms across channels, to the opening event activities. I explored local markets to find ways to engage them and consulted digital marketing, CRM data teams and OOH ag
+ View all
Freelance IllustratorSpeight Scribbles
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Working with a variety of size of clients which have included Shiseido and Jeneral Store to design eyecatching, unique and on-brand bespoke illustrations for print, online and social media. - Providing end-to end development of assets including research and design, exploration of concepts, and execution within the Adobe Creative Suite and Procreate. - Porfolio: www.speightscribbles.com
VolunteerNorth London Cares
London, United KingdomPart Time
I volunteer at North London Cares, a charity which aims to reduce isolation and loneliness amongst older people. I’ve attended numerous social clubs during my spare time, either just providing company to older people, helping them with technology or and supporting with the running of events.This is something that I genuinely enjoy, and love being able to give back.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Brief Writing
- Outdoor Advertising
- Campaign Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Digital Illustration
BSc (Hons) International Fashion MarketingManchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- The implementation of brand marketing principles and logistics outside a brand’s domestic market (International Marketing), the creative execution of the marketing mix using Adobe Illustrator (Creative Marketing) - Management of profit and loss accounts / ROI (Strategic Resource Management).