I am an environmentalist, graphic designer and photographer. I supply mindfully designed content & love to work for businesses trying to bring about positive social change with an emphasis on sustainability. I have worked in house for numerous London based fashion brands including Mulberry, Ted Baker, Topshop & Pringle over the past 4 years. Drawn to modern, simple style, I believe that what we choose to get rid of is more important than what we include. Having been a graphic designer for over nine years, I feel confident in both print and digital spheres. Empathetic and a typophile, I value the purpose behind brands & communicating this through clean, mindful, minimalist design with a quirky touch. I am passionate about sustainability, mindful travel, zero-waste lifestyle & slow living.
- GoliloGolilo curates experiences where tourists get to meet, interact and learn from locals – enriching their holiday experience. They are proudly South African and are able to provide invaluable local knowledge to travellers. They take people to places other tourists or international agencies don’t know about. I loved working on this project and so appreciate their desire to promote local, unique experiences and artisans. Website coming soon.
- Jenna Hills CoachingPersonal agility- The ability to plan and live a life where we can identify what doesn't serve us and then make changes internally and in our environment, even when it's challenging or uncomfortable, to experience success as defined by us. Jenna's approach is one of keen observation-based insight, empathy and warmth.
- All ConsideredAll Considered (https://www.instagram.com/allconsidered) is an instagram account, soon to be website & blog, rooted in values of nature, people, planet and integrity. Focusing on sustainability, simplicity, slow living and meaningful zero waste living, I want this to be a space for us to learn and grow together. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — JANE GOODALL I’m excited to connect with people all over the world and expand my u
- SAIL VenturesSail Ventures is an impact investment company. I was thrilled to work on the branding for a business so in line with my values. Their mission is to provide investors with long-term sustainable returns. They execute investments that deliver material and lasting impact in line with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (“SDGs”). We looked to minimal Swiss design styling for inspiration and wanted a clean, structured brand to evoke a sense of trust, but also align with the forward thinking
+ View all
Graphic Designer & PhotographerDesignerisms
London, United KingdomFreelance
In between working for strong brands, since graduating in 2009, I have run a successful freelance business, As a result of dealing with clients on a variety of projects, I have a solid understanding of the work and intensity involved in succeeding in the creative industry.
Freelance Graphic DesignerMulberry England
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I work as a freelance digital graphic designer at Mulberry as and when they need me and have done so from July 2015 . My main responsibilities have been emails, webpage layouts, various digi ads and elements for social media.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Creative Direction
- Travel Writing and Photography
- Square Space
- Photography Editing
- Hand and Digital Illustration
- Email Newsletter Design
- Writing Communication
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Digital Design
- Digital Artwork
- Web Design
Diploma in Graphic Design and Art DirectionRed and Yellow the Creative school of business
- Cape Town, South Africa
I completed 3 year diploma in graphic design and art direction. Our first year was spent focusing on typography, concept, illustration and learning the basics of the Creative Suite. Following that, we developed advertisements, working with the marketers and copywriters, presented our brand strategies to actual companies, learned more about the practicalities of the industry, basic Flash, HTML and CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and how to effectively communicate ideas in a visually pleasing manner suited for a specific target market. We were encouraged to enter competitions and to work on actual existing briefs such as wine packaging and the Exclusive Books bag re-design. After 3 years I had a hardcover, bound portfolio of my best pieces and felt confident in going out into the world as a qualified and inspired graphic designer.