You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Stephané Alexandre is passionate about creating content in a positive and engaging way. She launched her career in journalism as a TV Host and has since interviewed a range of entertainment's finest from Gregory Porter, Jason Isaacs, Bishop TD Jakes, Janet Jackson, Tyler Perry and many more. Keen to be a positive influence through the media, in 2011 Stephané launched online hub Milk & Honey UK. Milk & Honey is an online hub, bringing the sweetest lifestyle and inspirational news. Passionate about protecting moral values and bringing an awareness of self-value and worth to young women around the globe. Milk & Honey UK were recently awarded Runner Up at the 2015 Premier Digital Awards for Most Innovative Use of Digital Media in Outreach. Stephané also spoke at TEDxYouth in November 2015 about her passion for young women and self acceptance. In 2012 the site was featured on Virgin Media Pioneer of The Month and in 2011 was featured in Powerful Media’s, Future Leaders magazine. Emerging Student's Magazine also included the site in their Top 10 Students/Alumini Ones to Watch in 2012. Milk & Honey was also shortlisted on Cosmopolitan's 2012 Blog Awards in their Lifestyle category, making it to the final 5.
- Ensuring production was within the set budget and providing project update reports - Organise set filming, including overseeing casting - Create and manage rehearsal, production and filming schedules - Recce filming locations in advance of filming and negotiating access - Review script material for pilot episode - Supporting and delegating Production Assistant - Supervising aspects of post-production - Securing literary representation for creator & writer - Approaching and pitching to major TV networks in UK & USA
- Project management and delivery of interactive video production, fashion editorial campaigns and written content - Strong relationships with lifestyle & beauty brands, PR’s and social video specialists - Directing and managing a creative team of freelance writers, directors and photographers - Social media management, overseeing affiliate-marketing platforms whilst producing analytical reports in the production of varied integrated campaigns Expertise in conceptualization, art direction, typography, web design and design trends
- Support and assist the production team across all areas of the production process - Prepare Story Outline meeting documents, prepare call sheets and schedules in liaison with Client and Producer - Book and organise reporters for shoots, edits and logging - Arrange final delivery of video files, embed codes and rushes to clients - Keep Client Progress, Production Calendar and Edit Diary up to date
- Client contract negotiations; including pricing agreements across all productions for major Film, TV & Events - Identify and obtain new corporate revenue opportunities and acquisitions - Representing corporate locations such as Southern Trains, NCP & Land Securities and managing productions from start to finish - Managing large multifaceted Events, Film & TV productions and budgets - Managing the digital publicity landscape through social media platforms
- Supporting my production manager in organising crew, accommodation and transport for 3x episodes of ‘Cars That Rock With Brian Johnson' documentary - Location research and booking production team filming in Italy, Germany and France - Time coding and transcribing footage on Avid
- Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer - BAFTA 2010 Awards
Film, Media & Journalism
Study Abroad - TV, Journalism, Film, Broadcast
?TEDx Talk - Loving You At The Core https://youtu.be/nWtcJFNG3hQ
'MILK & HONEY UK RUNNER UP' - INNOVATIVE USE OF DIGITAL MEDIA IN OUTREACH
VIRGIN MEDIA PIONEER OF THE MONTH
EMERGING STUDENTS MAGAZINE: LISTED AS ONE OF UK
FUTURE LEADERS LIST: LISTED AS ONE OF THE TOP 100 BLACK GRADUATES IN UK