With 12 years’ experience in Film + TV I am driven by honest and authentic storytelling that reflect the world around me as a woman of colour. It’s time to change the narrative in British cinema and roll the carpet out for diverse characters that breathe life and inspire all audiences both in front and behind the camera. Interests: Narrative x Docs x Directing x Producing Where to catch me: Producer @ four8.co.uk | IG: FOUR8STORIES Founding Editor of lifestyle hub for women. Faith - Lifestyle - Motherhood Milk + Honey www.itsmilkandhoney.com | IG: MILKANDHONEYUKLocked Pro Plan feature
In house producer at Four8. Creating honest, just and true stories for a millennial audience.
Create, pitch and oversee all brand led content and TV formats across entertainment, factual and documentaries.
Working across content for brands Marriott, Nokia, Star Wars and BBC Storyworks
- Ensuring production was within the set budget and providing project update reports - Organise set filming, including overseeing casting - Create and manage rehearsal, production and filming schedules - Recce filming locations in advance of filming and negotiating access - Review script material for pilot episode - Supporting and delegating Production Assistant - Supervising aspects of post-production - Securing literary representation for creator & writer - Approaching and pitching to major TV networks in UK & USA
- Project management and delivery of interactive video production, fashion editorial campaigns and written content - Strong relationships with lifestyle & beauty brands, PR’s and social video specialists - Directing and managing a creative team of freelance writers, directors and photographers - Social media management, overseeing affiliate-marketing platforms whilst producing analytical reports in the production of varied integrated campaigns Expertise in conceptualization, art direction, typography, web design and design trends
Branded film series with Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Branded film and stills for BBC Storyworks
Coordinating productions in the USA, U.K. and Europe for clients Royal Society, Cambridge University, INSEAD, Travel USA, Red Bull, Honda , Reuters + more.
- Support and assist the production team across all areas of the production process - Prepare Story Outline meeting documents, prepare call sheets and schedules in liaison with Client and Producer - Book and organise reporters for shoots, edits and logging - Arrange final delivery of video files, embed codes and rushes to clients - Keep Client Progress, Production Calendar and Edit Diary up to date
- Client contract negotiations; including pricing agreements across all productions for major Film, TV & Events - Identify and obtain new corporate revenue opportunities and acquisitions - Representing corporate locations such as Southern Trains, NCP & Land Securities and managing productions from start to finish - Managing large multifaceted Events, Film & TV productions and budgets - Managing the digital publicity landscape through social media platforms
- Supporting my production manager in organising crew, accommodation and transport for 3x episodes of ‘Cars That Rock With Brian Johnson' documentary - Location research and booking production team filming in Italy, Germany and France - Time coding and transcribing footage on Avid
- Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer - BAFTA 2010 Awards
Study Abroad - TV, Journalism, Film, Broadcast
Film, Media & Journalism
?TEDx Talk - Loving You At The Core https://youtu.be/nWtcJFNG3hQ
'MILK & HONEY UK RUNNER UP' - INNOVATIVE USE OF DIGITAL MEDIA IN OUTREACH
VIRGIN MEDIA PIONEER OF THE MONTH
EMERGING STUDENTS MAGAZINE: LISTED AS ONE OF UK
FUTURE LEADERS LIST: LISTED AS ONE OF THE TOP 100 BLACK GRADUATES IN UK