- Social Media Campaign and Event Logistics: Charity Pancake Day RaceSocial media campaign coordination and event logistics for Paintings in Hospitals. Feb 2016 On Shrove Tuesday, teams from local Southwark businesses took part in a fast and furious pancake flipping relay in aid of Paintings in Hospitals.
+ Show more
Account ExecutiveZealous Co
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Planning, developing, delivering and evaluating strategic communications and digital campaigns. • Prospecting and on-boarding new clients to an online application management platform for the creative industries. • Establishing new markets and further developing relationships within the creative sectors.
Gallery and Marketing CoordinatorPaintings in Hospitals/ Menier Gallery
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Coordinated marketing, development and promotion of a rotating programme of exhibitions and events and the hire of two gallery spaces in the Menier Gallery, a central London contemporary arts venue. • Project managed events, sales and operations initiatives to support the work of Paintings in Hospitals. • Managed direct fundraising projects and fostered key working relationships with organisations and individuals in the arts and health sectors.
+ Show more
- Campaign Organisation
- Attention to Detail
- Managing Time Keeping
BA(Hons) Art History 2:1Kingston University
- Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
• 2:1 • Dissertation: ‘disORIENTation’. A project exploring themes in contemporary Arabic art. • Modules studied: Object Analysis, The Parisian Art World, Problems of Modernism, The Human Image