- 2POINT8 Magazine2POINT8 is a bi-annual, coffee table magazine dedicated to the art of sports photography. It features in-depth interviews with the world's best sports photographers, including up-and-coming talents and legendary photographers such as Neil Leifer and Walter Iooss Jr. As editorial consultant on the project I am responsible for content planning, editorial production and writing interviews.
- The All-Time Greatest Album CoversA multi-part Amateur Photographer series investigating the creative stories behind the greatest album covers of all-time as told by the talented people who photographed, art directed and designed the covers... Aladdin Sane, Born To Run, Nevermind, Abbey Road, Houses of the Holy, London Calling, Sticky Fingers, Wish You Were Here and many more...
- Terry O'Neill - Every Picture Tells A StoryI was the editorial consultant on the book 'Every Picture Tells A Story', which showcased the stunning career of the amazing portrait photographer Terry O'Neill. It told the stories behind Terry O'Neill's iconic images of Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali, Steve McQueen, David Bowie, Raquel Welch, Brigitte Bardot, The Beatles and many more...
- Canon Professional Network (CPN) websiteAs editor-in-chief of The Red Dot Agency I was editorial lead for this on-brand website that was planned, developed and published for Canon EMEA. It was a mixture of news, interviews, multimedia, event coverage, technical articles and key product launch coverage that spoke directly to professional photographers and filmmakers. The site built to over 6 million page visits per annum and a Twitter following of 40K+.
+ View all
Editorial Consultant & Creative Content StrategistSelf Employed
• I pitch, develop and produce on-brand creative content strategies and deliverables for websites, multimedia projects, social media channels, magazines and books. • My clients include ACC Art Books, Bauer Media, Bright Publishing, Camera Jabber, Canon EMEA, Future Fusion, Future Publishing, IBC, Image Republiq, ISE, Kelsey Publishing, Manor Marketing, Panasonic Europe, The Red Dot Agency and Ti Media.
Editor-in-Chiefthe red dot agency
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
• Planned, developed and implemented external and internal communication strategies, policies and deliverables for key clients (Canon EMEA, Getty Images, Avery Dennison and TomTom). • Managed a team of 15 creatives (and a freelance roster of 100) to produce quality, on-brand content across online, multimedia (product and documentary films), social media, print and app platforms.
+ Show more
- Content Consultant
- Brand Communications
- Multi-platform Content
- Editorial Content
- Content Planning
- Website Content
- Magazine Editing
- Content Strategies