- An interview with Pip Jamieson - The Dots (April 30th, 2020)In this interview with Pip Jamieson, Founder and CEO of The Dots (https://the-dots.com), we will be talking about how she has arrived at where she is today, why she started The Dots, and the learnings she has had along the way. Hosted by: Sunil Pithwa - Senior UX Designer - Aviva
- Design Leadership Lunch - April 24th 20203 fantastic speakers and a great host who will be discussing Remote Leadership. How to lead teams and individuals virtually, what that looks like for you as a leader, and everything in between! Speakers • Andy Ingle (Head of UX at Nomensa) • Anne Stevens (Director of UX Research at Culture Trip) • Ashton Snook (Head Of Design, Digital & Physical Products at Hive | Centrica Hive Limited) Moderated by: Sunil Pithwa (Senior UX Designer at Aviva)
- Movebubble - Partner appMovebubble is a London based property rental startup. The service connects renters to estate agents via a consumer app and partner app. Renters can browse properties, book viewings, chat, and rent their property directly from the app. Creating an app for estate agents to pick up viewing requests directly from our renters. Renters get faster responses from agents and in turn agents will be able to process renters more quickly.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Human After AllHuman After All are a creative agency based in London. They are the guys behind Little White Lies magazine and have work for BAFTA, Facebook, Google and Honda, they also do their own self-initiated projects like the Weapons of Reasons magazine and Delve film newsletter. The objective was to create an online solution for desktop and mobile which showcased their client, side projects and events with the design community. The project is currently in development. Skills developed on the project a
- JAM BarcelonaA unique combination of product story-telling and hands-on activities to connect top product makers from Europe and beyond! For the first time since we started JAM, we gathered in Barcelona for a one of a kind event. 200 makers joined from 12+ countries for the occasion. We celebrated their stories and experiences around building great products. There were inspiring talks, fireside chats and honest conversations. The day after the main event, there were lots of fun activities to explore th4
+ Show more
- Stakeholder Management
- Events Planning
- Event Hosting
- Workshop Facilitation
Business Strategy & DesignPragmatic InstituteThe earner of this badge has completed the Business Strategy & Design course through Pragmatic Institute and learned to align user-centered work for the advancement of business objectives. The earner is able to measure and communicate how design fits into the strategic landscape.