I am an ambitious fashion graduate with a passion for editorial, blogging and social media. I have experience working within fashion ecommerce and am looking to continue advancing in this sector. I keep up to date with trends and enjoy keeping a fashion blog.
• Writing accurate and engaging product descriptions for designer items • Uploading products and images to the website • Quality control photography and product batches • Bringing strong technical and trend knowledge • Contributing to on-site editorial • Recording system push/pull figures and identifying errors • Answering customer queries
• Writing catwalk show coverage at London Fashion Week • Following tight schedules and deadlines • Liaising with photographers • Publishing content to website
• Writing product descriptions for designer items • Uploading content and imagery to website • Creating engaging social media updates • Assisting at photo shoots, styling outfits, organising rails
• Sourcing outfits seen on popular TV shows and celebrities • Adding products to the website • Writing engaging product descriptions • Answering customer queries • Writing blog posts and newsletters for trending celebrity fashion • Creating engaging social media updates
• Writing topical fashion editorial on a freelance basis
• Assisting at a fashion retail head office • Produced all editorial content for the website • Editing and uploading photography to website • Assisting with styling at photo shoots • Packing and sending orders • Creating engaging social media updates • Stock take • Visual merchandise in store and on website • Designed promotional T-shirts
• 2D and 3D design development • Toiling, pattern cutting, garment construction, illustration • Tailoring, knitwear, print • Competion briefs: Scantex (knitwear for Marks and Spencer), Chloe, UCLA, Clothes Show • Fashion journalism project