Projects credited in
- Unmade x Christopher RaeburnUnmade x Christopher Raeburn “Borneo” Menswear and "Sarawak" Womenswear collections for Spring Summer 2016 mark Unmade collaboration with a fashion brand. I assisted with every aspect of design and development of the garments and interactions, working closely with the Raeburn team and making all the garments for the catwalk. This project was the winner of Decoded Fashion's Digital Coalition Award 2016.
- Unmade SS16Unmade Spring Summer 2016: ALL GENDERS Introducing pima cotton and cashemere to the Unmade repetroire, I assisted in the creation of new structures and new shapes for Unmade's SS16. Unisex was it's own challenge, catering for every body, playing with interactions that generated a fresh take on the well loved stripe. All Unmade designs are left open ended for the customer to have their say. This need for interaction added another layer to the design process which was challenging from both a technical and visual perspective.
- Unmade Debut Collection AW15The very first Unmade collection for AW15. As the only Knitwear Design Assistant, I played an integral part in creating this collection. I was involved with all aspects including development, production, sampling and assisting on the photoshoot. All designs for Unmade are left open ended for the customer to have their say. This need for interaction added another layer to the design process which was challenging from both a technical and visual perspective.
- Studio Moross // Knitwear CollaborationStudio Moross is an award-winning creative design studio focusing on art direction, branding, print and moving image. It was set up by graphic artist and art director Kate Moross with the aim and motto of ‘Making Music Look Good’. Their bold and prolific portfolio includes work for Disclosure, Sam Smith, Banks, Jessie Ware, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Ray Ban and Red Bull amongst others. Always looking for new and innovative uses of design, the team are delighted to be producing a range for Knyttan, which encapsulates their distinctive style in use of shapes, colour and patterning.
- Moniker // Knitwear CollaborationThe Amsterdam based interaction and media design studio Moniker was founded in 2012 by Luna Maurer, Jonathan Puckey and Roel Wouters. With Moniker, they explore characteristics of technology, how people use it and how it influences people’s daily lives. Often, the audience is asked to take part in the development of their (on- as well as offline) projects which are set into motion through the actions of others and trigger a sense of play. The Argyle Pullover, a reissue of a digital design developed by Moniker in 2004, captures different effects that body posture and movement can have on clothes. Each named after a protagonist from a classic novel the designs Dorian, Oswald, Faber, Konrad and Savage fold and crease in unique, yet recognisable ways. Release the houndstooth (or the chickens’ feet – pied de poule – in Moniker’s native tongue). This edition allows the pattern to roam freely across the surface of the pattern, transforming the traditional design completely. What will yours look like?
+ Show more