- Creating and implementing retention and CRM strategies across all social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and the Bespoke blog. - Creating website content. - Control, create and maintain all external communications including newsletters and event follow-ups (MailChimp/CRM database) - Providing analytical reporting on digital campaigns and supporting SEO manager using webmaster tools and GA. - Using InDesign to create branded marketing collateral.
- Striking up and maintaining commercially focused relationships with London’s leading design studios and AJ100 practices. - Helped target a new industry that has led to the formation of a new business division at Bespoke – Product and Furniture. - Maintaining high-profile/key accounts by gaining loyalty through excellent customer service, understanding of client requirements and working to exceptional standards. - Developing recruitment strategies including innovative resourcing techniques and the use of social media. - Taking detailed briefs, writing advertising copy while adhering to high company standards. - Advising clients on their needs using unique industry insights. - Utilising strong organization skills; acting as first point of contact for candidates and clients and responsible for the coordination of the whole recruitment process including diary management. - Negotiation of high-value contracts. - Consistently performed and achieved set targets.
- Strategizing, organising and project managing bespoke gallery events. - Stock management and curating the gallery space and visual merchandising. - Training, supporting and incentivizing members of staff. - Creation and implementation of sales strategies and business development ideas. - Providing consultative client care and detailed market and artist knowledge. - Consistently exceeding group and personal targets.
- Planning and delivering weekly corporate professional development events and seminars on site. - Maintaining relationships with key corporate accounts. - Managing suppliers, invoices, purchase orders, deliveries and handling large payments. - The set up and maintenance of appropriate admin systems. - Acting as the first point of contact for membership and event enquiries.
- Project management of monthly contemporary art events. - Management of artists, logistics, budgets and funding applications. - Creation and copywriting of PR content and management of press enquiries. - Creation and management of social media outlets to increase event awareness and engagement.