Highly motivated, multi-skilled, MA Fashion Media Production graduate, looking to secure a position in a filmmaking environment to further develop practical skills and knowledge. I am an experienced videographer who worked with camera for different industries and companies for the past 4 years. Combine with several education studies in business and also arts fields, gave me opportunity to deeply understand media industry.Locked Pro Plan feature
• In charge of video, audio and motion graphic production, including storyboarding, planning, shooting, organization and lighting of video shoots, creating graphics, editing, color correction, compression and encoding of videos • Working on collaboration projects with other band such as Luis Vuitton, Apple, OFF-WHITE, LOEWE, THE SHOE SURGEON, Mihara Yasuhiro, Isaac Sellam • Edited, captioned and uploaded videos and photos for news publications, Social Media platforms and inside corporate communication • Developed Social Media photo/video strategies based on best practices and trends • Attended team meetings and contributed ideas for communications campaigns
• Edited, captioned and uploaded videos for news publications and Social Media • Generated computer graphics, graphic elements and photography.
• Designed for advertisements and banners. • Generated computer graphics, movies, graphic elements and photography. • Formatted text and graphics for social media, newsletters, menu and other materials
• Done several commercial for private companies showed in WTK television • Designed promotional advertising for WTK
• Drafted and edited content for organisational publications, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports. • Made several promotion movies, posters and other advertising materials. • Collaborated with production team to coordinate advertisements and promotions. • Developed marketing and PR strategies • Coordinated and managed sponsorships and planned and organised meetings.
Key Skills gained: • In-depth knowledge of photography, videography and other media • Ability to offer alternative views and visions to existing media through new technologies Notable Modules: Fashion Media Laboratory, Digital Concept and Strategy, Social and Cultural Theory, Fashion History, Research Methods, Collaborative Unit
Key Skills gained: • Production and post-production of short films. • Ability to use different camera equipment. • Organization of film shoots, workplace and resources (actors, equipment, lighting, etc.) Notable Modules: Handling a camera, Create scenarios, Post-production, Lighting and sound editing
Key Skills gained: • Build effective forms of advertising and ways of talking and communicating with the market. • Designed products, which not only meet the customers’ expectations but also the production’s needs. Notable Modules: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Management, Marketing, Market research methods, Sales techniques and promotion, Merchandising, Interpersonal communication, Public relations, Advertising campaigns, Brand management, multimedia communication, Decision-making
Key Skills gained: • In-depth knowledge of photography, videography, editing and post-production and use a variety of new media with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. • Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through numerous essays and presentations. • Essential knowledge of software: Rhino, CMS, HTML, Mad Mapper, Millumin, Arduino, Quartz Composer, Video-viral. Notable Modules: Communication Design, Typography, Information technology, Visual thinking and narration, Social sciences, Photography, Video-prototyping, Interactive design, Future thinking, information architecture, Interactive installations, Social media, Presentation techniques.