You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Driven, passionate and diligent graduate, with outstandingly strong communication and organisational skills. Seeking employment in a media role. Global experience has taught me to thrive in multiple fast paced environments.
• Working closely with Event Producers on Festival No.6, finalising artist and vendor’s contracts. • Managing Sponsorship bookings such as Red Bull, striving to maintain and ensure continuous association with large brands. • Website maintenance using Micado software and Wordpress
• Travelling around 16 event locations in New Zealand, ensuring each event runs smoothly with relevant exposure. • Responsibilities include managing the staff, ensuring all activation tents are set up and taken down correctly, and running to schedule on the day of the event.
• Business development for creative agencies in central London. • Worked with Pretty Green PR, connecting their events team with relevant brands. • Gained knowledge and experience across Digital, PR and Communications, Growth Hacking, Marketing and Advertising.
• New Business Development through various media methods, arranging meetings and building a solid client network, driving revenue. • Role consisted of establishing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers in my assigned Australian territory, generating new business for the organisation. • Immediately given full ownership of the sales cycle, from initial cold call through to closing of the business opportunity. • Through cold calling within a high-pressured environment I developed a persistent, polite and persuasive practice and swiftly became one of the leading sales person in the company, exceeding tough targets on a weekly basis. • Became a mentor to entry-level sales consultants following promotion to ‘Second in Command’. • Supplied management with reports on customer needs, interests, problems, competitive activities, and potential for new energy products. • Demonstrated tenacious resilience and quick thinking in a volatile, results-orientated workplace. • Awarded with the Platinum award for the company’s best sales agent out of roughly 150 employees.
• Upon hire I quickly worked my way up to head runner where I was in charge of managing a team for one of the biggest post-production houses in the world. This role soon progressed to working closely with bookings and the directors in a PA role. • PA support to the company’s directors involved managing their diaries, booking accommodation, travel and dining arrangements. Sorting expenses and general administrative support in a client facing role day to day. This role required high levels of organisation, and great attention to detail. • Ensuring In house events ran smoothly, i.e. the opening of the ‘William Buildings’ gallery, featuring art from Timothy Spalding and Noel Fielding. • Comfortable integrating with top clients, striving to establish and maintain relationships and connections with global production companies.
• Here I split my time between the casting team and Head Office. • Enhanced and capitalised on my knowledge on production. • Learning how to Log, this required patience and a very thorough work ethic. • Showed high levels of confidence in communicating with various professionals both in person and over the phone. • Maintained high levels of organisation through researching locations for shoots, assisting the filming team, and making sure the office ran smoothly day to day.
• Involved in carrying out a series of submission reports, script reading and editing. • Research and compilation of charts monitoring future cultural and social events. • During this placement I was given large responsibilities as well as time frames. It ensured that I worked concisely and hard whilst being sociable and versatile.
• Contributed to the Marketing department in the form of assisting managing research projects, proof reading articles/press releases and web design input. • Launching new magazine, this required direct involvement in launching the profile of this luxury magazine, • Editorial work consisting of research, analytical reading and deadlines.
•BBC, Betty TV Researching content and locations for up and coming television shows, managing queries, and attending shoots. • General running responsibilities such as collecting props and teamwork.
• Gathering information to be used for ‘The Times’. This helped me to further develop communication and interactive skills when carrying out a series of interviews. • I was given a week to do 30 interviews, this challenged my skills in planning and time management as I had to fit this activity around final year exams at University.
Studying Theology, Religious Studies and Spanish in my first year allowed me to develop my communicative skills. This course required high levels of intuition, the ability to debate and analyse. Its combination of Philosophy, History, English and Religion required a high level of multi-tasking, and gave me the confidence to express myself both on paper and in person.