You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I'm a talented Digital Editor who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity. I have a great deal of experience in managing and developing online content and get a huge buzz out of finding original content, sharing it and watching it grow.
- Sourcing, producing and editing content suitable for users across multiple markets, languages and cultures - Researching and writing engaging content for calendar and world events - Liaising with translators and local editors to ensure the successful delivery of all content - Leading regular international brainstorming sessions - Contributing to the creation of the IES Newsletter and daily reporting of content to markets - Managing a small team of editors - Sourcing and editing images to a high standard - Using social media and analytics to identify trends
- Creating, assigning and overseeing all content for international sites - Writing and editing features, evergreen galleries showbiz and fashion stories and reworking them so that they could be easily translated into several different languages - Managing the international Editorial team - Sourcing exclusive news stories / interviews - Commissioning freelancers - Interviewing celebrities and attending showbiz events - Liaising with picture agencies and publicists - Contributing to set up and launch of MSN Starlounge Ireland site
- Writing, showbiz, news, fashion and beauty articles - Editing stories and rewriting copy in order to fit the site’s tone - Uploading copy and updating channels - Establishing and maintaining relationships with publicists - Editing and sourcing images - Managing editorial budget - Attending fashion and travel press trips on behalf of Mail Online
- Sourcing exclusive celebrity news stories - Attending high profile showbiz parties - Writing and contributing to features - Interviewing celebrities
- Interviewing actors and directors - Writing reviews, profiles and features
- Managing the editor’s diary - Completing research for features - Conducting telephone interviews - Completing preparation for photo-shoots