Passionate and experienced JPM with a demonstrated history of working in the media and publishing sector. Areas of skill include shoot production, scheduling, budgeting and client relationship, plus a passion for innovative and inspiring content creation. In my past experience I've managed effective campaigns in collaboration with the UN to deliver short documentaries and informative content to promote and divulge their '17 Sustainable Goals' programme: https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/envision2030.html I've worked on projects with Estée Lauder, JFK airports, Prada amongst the others. You can find some of these videos on my Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanya-glynn-33045215b/
- American wind: Power to the FutureIn 2011, disaster struck the Tennessee Valley as one of the worst tornado outbreaks ever recorded caused widespread power outages. The source of the power loss was not the destruction of generation plants, but rather the obliteration of the vast network that transports energy across the valley. More than 300 power transmission towers – supporting around 100 transmission lines – were destroyed by the storm.
- Prada's Group Prada Group’s Sustainability CommitmentSustainability is a core element of the Prada Group’s identity and deeply embedded within their strategy. With this film Prada wanted to testify how their commitment is to sustainability is rooted in three areas of focus - people, culture and the environment.
JPM/ Film OpsTCEG
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Supporting our Film Operations Manager with the daily organisation of high volume film production - Working with other Operations Managers across the group to maximise on internal expertise and/ or manage the booking of external support when necessary - Being on point to provide our Client Service team with budgets and SOW - Support Producers by inputting, monitoring and updating all project budgets, costings and margins within the company financial planning software (Procim) - Prepare and maintain accurate project plans and schedules - Keep Producer, team and, where appropriate client, abreast of project status - Book film team/crew, travel and accommodation where required, raising necessary PO’s - Create and disseminate call sheets and other critical documentation - Provide necessary oversight of post-production projects - Supporting the onboarding process of all new freelancers - Effectively manage external resource in collaboration with the Producer
JPMTBD Media Group Ltd
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Leading administrative duties such as organising travel, housing, meals, creative planning, production schedules and budgeting. • Convey a service-driven attitude to all stakeholders, including agencies, brands, customers and partners. • Supervise schedules while meeting all deadlines and collaborating with staff members in support of the production department. • Overall responsibility for timely delivery of all deliverables to media platform for launch & publication. • Exemplary client list: Estèe Lauder, Prada, Smart City NY, LaGuardia and JFK airports, Siemens, PVH, etc...
- Project Management
- Digital Production
- Digital Campaigns
- Brand Awareness
- Video Production