London-based artist Terry Paul is many things - Director, post-production Editor and photographer, who works across music, commercial, fashion and documentary. Terry has developed a distinctive creative voice that artfully blends a signature style working with bold colours, stylistic environments, dynamic motion and a sense of illumination. In an approach which perfectly blends the past with the future, he has injected this energy into recent projects with an impressive client list including Nike, Topshop, Depop, UGG, Flannels, Bianca Saunders, Warner Music, Black Butter, Island Records etc. as well as his frequent collaborations with musical artists such as Mneila and 169. ‘Wether it’s within one frame or many, I want people to connect beyond the surface and understand the heart of the story being told, creating vivid moments which speak for themselves. ’ - Terry Clients Topshop Topman, Puma + JD Sports, Warner Music/ADA, XL Recordings, Virgin EMI, Island Records, Sony Music, Platoon, Notion, Rollacoaster Photo & Video features (Online & TV) DAZED Beauty | Guardian | Wonderland Magazine | the FADER | Highsnobiety | GRM Daily | TimeOut London | Sleek Magazine | BBC London | Client Earth | Energy Live News | TOPSHOP | Complex
- NOVELIST • BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB EU / TESSUTILondon, UK. December 2021. Film & Edit for the Stand Out Stories series by Tessuti & Billionaire Boys Club featuring a conversation with Grime MC Novelist. Full video and collection featured here - https://blog.tessuti.co.uk/stand-out-stories-novelist-x-billionaire-boys-club/. Photography: Armand Da Silva DOP + Edit: Terry Paul & Armand Da Silva Grooming: Luz Giraldo Photography Assistant: @al.vstz Printing: Rhys Williams Talent Novelist
- Flannels - The Car Meet #AtFlannelsCoventry, UK. July + August 2021. Directed a short documentary piece for Flannels series ‘At Flannels’ - a series dedicated to shining a light on creativity and culture across the UK. This episode features Becky “Queen B'“ Evans and Nathaniel Warth speaking to the two about what cars mean to them, how fashion and motors collide and how they're breaking down barriers in the industry. Please see the full online feature here - https://www.flannels.com/stylenews/post/becky-evans-nathaniel-warth-inte
- Mnelia - My BadAntigua & Barbuda, June 2021. Direction and Edit for Mnelia’s latest single My Bad. Director + Editor - Terry Paul Producer - Meghan Willcox Production Assistant - Amy Francesca Watson Executive Producer - Baby Ro DOP - Fola Abatan 1st AC - Joel Rosenburg Drone Operator - Alex Alleyne Gaffer - Lighting By Joe Colourist - Andi Chu @ Black Kite Studios Stylist - Kiera Liberati MUA + Hair - Sherisse G.B Kit - Double R Media Track Producer - TSB and IO Additional Production - AOD Mix
- Shaybo feat. DreamDoll - Broke BoyzLondon, UK & NJ, USA. March 2021. Direction & Edit for Shaybo’s latest single, Broke Boyz featuring DreamDoll. Director - Terry Paul @terrytbh Exec Producer - Meghan Willcox @meghan_krldn Production Company - Rage Films @ragefilms_ Commissioner - Janette Quaye UK UNIT Director + Editor - Terry Paul @terrytbh Producer - Meghan Willcox @meghan_krldn Production Manager - Danielle Barnes @danni.createsx Production Assistant - Amy Watson @amyfrancescaa_ 1st AD - Ali Copeland @alcopland DOP
- KNWGD feat. INFAMOUSIZAK - Stone ColdLondon, UK. January 2021. Direction & Edit for KNWGD’s latest single Stone Cold featuring INFAMOUSIZAK. Director + Edit: Terry Paul DOP + Gaffer: Lighting By Joe 1st AC: Ollie Bradley-Baker Spark: Misha Panov Drone OP: Stem Studios Shoot Co-ordinator: Joshua Kintu Male Stylist: Sergio Pedro Female Stylist + Model: Gelmira Manico Model: Delina Michael MUA: Gabrielle Bodom Special thanks to Luke Tiernan
+ View all
Projects credited in
- War On DieselSouth London, UK. July 2016. Photography for #WarOnDiesel campaign. War On Diesel In August 2016, Clean Air Now run by Claire Matthews and Vasilisa Forbes launched their first non-profit, independent campaigning billboards highlighting air pollution in London. Campaigning for greater transparency and awareness of the city’s illegally high levels of N0x gas, the billboards and supporting artwork were displayed on some of London’s most polluted roads. Photographed by Terry Paul in London. Pres
- RAY BLK FOR NOTION COVER #82Brit R&B powerhouse Rita Ekwere—best known as South London artist Ray BLK—will tell you she’s a “regular degular girl” but as far as we’re concerned she’s a true queen. Tara Joshi sat down with BLK to talk self-love, uplifting women and her empowered debut full-length project, Empress. With styling by Jamie-Maree Shipton and photography by Christina Ebenezer, witness the ascension of Britain’s R&B powerhouse in our Notion #82 cover feature.
Freelance Videographer/EditorTOPSHOP TOPMAN
- Colegrave House, 70 Berners St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3NL, UKFreelance
Creating a wide range of video content for TOPSHOP.com, social media and in-store digital screens. Creating video content to support campaigns, product launches and all aspects of the marketing calendar. - Shot and producing campaign video for Vision Streetwear. - Shot and producing campaign video for Topshop x Adidas. - Edited TOPSHOP's SS18 campaign. - Created campaign video to support TOPSHOP & Champion launch online. - Created a series of videos to support TOPSHOP's AW17 Trend online & instore launch. - Created a campaign video along side TOPSHOP's ski wear line SNO. - Created social assets for IVY PARK.
Videographer/ Motion GraphicsHavas Group
- London, United KingdomFull Time
The key part of my role is video production and editing. The video production ranges from small scale social media profiles to playing a part in a larger team to tackle more conceptual work. Taking briefs, directly, from clients/internally as well as working collaboratively with all agency teams to turn them into exciting and relevant concepts and executions.
+ Show more
- Film Production
- Post Production
- Creatie Direction
- Video Art Direction
- Video Director