Stylist, art director, private/personal shopper, and trend forecaster, with 10 years experience within the fashion industry. Work has appeared on Shön! Magazine, Client Magazine, Cyber Magazine, FilmShortage, Clash Magazine, Blackrainbow Magazine, Citadium News and more. Stylist for Foreign Beggars, Kirk Knight, Modeselektor and more.
- Give up the Ghost - SHÖN! MAGAZINEArt Director - Stylist - Actor Produced by Nathan Sam Long (2018) Bonnie and Clyde in dystopia. ‘Give Up The Ghost’ visualizes a cold near-future cityscape, set against the brutalist, concrete architecture of South East London. The 4-minute short film, shot on super 16mm and scored by London band Imperial Daze, depicts the story of a fugitive couple on the run in an Orwellian nightmare.
- Nomad - RABBITHOLE LONDONDesigner - Stylist - Model Produced by Nathan Sam Long (2016) A printed lookbook, a music video and a fashion film, in which a dancer performs a journey from tribal to contemporary street dance in an atmospheric, empty theatre. Through monochrome silhouettes, shadows and shapes, the choreographed performance grows in violence and intensity, building from primal to visceral krump.
- Imperial Daze - 'ALL ON ME' Live at The Rough ArchesRecorded live in the rough arches behind The Doodle Bar, SE1 London. Director - Nathan Sam Long Producer - Cecilia Linares Colourist - Daniel De Vue (Glassworks) Production Designers - Héloïse Perignon & Luis Issermann Stylist - Thibault Maas Gaffer - Luca Piercey Sound Recording - Felix Rebaud-Sauer & Rupert Jarvis Mixed and Mastered by Felix Rebaud-Sauer @ Kite Yard Studio Special thanks to The Doodle Bar, Dani Asensio and James Gardner A film by Clan Collective www.clan-collective.com
+ View all
Projects credited in
Fashion StylistForeign Beggars
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Build a coherent image for the launch of a new album. • Direct artist and photographer on set on posing and image composition • Style photo-shoot for an album cover and social media contents.
Stylist -Visual MerchandiserVertice London
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Drive sales while expanding a portfolio of VIP clients (Retail and CRM) • Curate the store interior while being commercially minded. • Create media content, website pictures and look-books. • E-commerce styling • Increased online sales by 23% between 07/18 and 03/19
+ Show more
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Digital Production
- Personal Shopping
- Fashion Styling
- CRM Marketing
- Business Management