Digital marketing and communications professional with valuable incorporative experience and skills covering: Brand Communications, Social Media Management, Content Creation and Digital PR. Proven ability to network build, sustain and work independently on my own initiative as well as in groups. Exceptional creative skills, enabling the development and execution of ideas.
- DAILY PAPER X CROCS FOR @GREENHOUSEThe Daily Paper x Crocs Clog launched on 9/30 as part of Foot Locker, Inc.’s new COLLABORAID initiative, aimed to give back to global youth communities through exclusive footwear and apparel collaborations. Each pair sold will go towards Foot Locker, Inc.’s efforts in aiding communities most affected by the pandemic. #ShotbyAfeez
- TRENDLDN VOL.02With the success of VOL.01, our ambition is to continue and grow the series of events. Our grassroots to producing these events is to create a synergy between youth culture and the energy from living in London. To lead as a platform where new and existing DJs can share the same space and experience strictly for the people. For our second series, we really want to lead with a female-focused DJ line up. We feel the continued need to shine upon our female forwards who can elevate an event just
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- adidas Originals x DEERUPTTo extend Deerupt story through London creative partners and channels working with an open source framework delivering a targeted authentic output. Collaborated with 10 creatives: Ashley Verse Big Eyes Little Soles Crack Stevens FILFURY Filmawi Machine Operated Mason London Morgan Weekes Netti Hurley Pxssy Palace
- THE ADIDAS FALCONFeatured in the International Adidas campaign, for the Adidas #FALCON. Representing London, as a young influencer, stylist and blogger. We collaborated with the Adidas London team and photographer Charlotte Rutherford. The concept was to focus on the late 80s/90s influence of retro styles. Featured across @AdidasLondon and @AdidasOriginals
+ Show more
Social Media SpecialistSelfridges
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Ownership and strategic lead across @theyellowdrop social channels (growth and hyper-local community building). • 2D and 3D content creation/editor across all accounts incl. @theofficialselfridges. • Editorial shoot coordination and planning aligned with key brand callouts from Buying team. • Menswear lead on landing all key brand store activations, with a social first approach (tease/launch/post). • Digital liaison and relationship holder for key menswear brands • Social community management across all channels/accounts. • Digital storytelling around key calendar moments within London. • Management of content creator/talent pool, used on a project-to-project basis.
+ Show more
- Brand Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relations
- Content Creatiion