Digital marketing and communications professional with valuable incorporative experience and skills covering: Brand Communications, Social Media Management, Content Creation and Digital PR. Proven ability to network build, sustain and work independently on my own initiative as well as in groups. Exceptional creative skills, enabling the development and execution of ideas.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Ownership and strategic lead across @theyellowdrop social channels (growth and hyper-local community building). • 2D and 3D content creation/editor across all accounts incl. @theofficialselfridges. • Editorial shoot coordination and planning aligned with key brand callouts from Buying team. • Menswear lead on landing all key brand store activations, with a social first approach (tease/launch/post). • Digital liaison and relationship holder for key menswear brands • Social community management across all channels/accounts. • Digital storytelling around key calendar moments within London. • Management of content creator/talent pool, used on a project-to-project basis.
• Managing global and local asset scheduling and publishing. • Social roll out strategy and planning, across all social handles. • Social community management across Adidas UK social handles. • End to end management on all London content creations and city briefs. • Leading on category copy creation. • Reporting to local and global stakeholders on all key content creation briefs based on the brand social playbook KPI’s. • Leading with new social innovations to land brand stories. • Assisting on social spend strategies and planning. • Utilising listening tools to track, monitor and report on asset publishing.
• Managing seeding (monthly) to sports marketing assets and influencers across WE. • Managing seeding strategy to communicate with territories, product retail intro dates and availability. • Ownership of building and sustaining brand key city relationships. • Category reporting on WE activations. • Leading WE meetings with territories and internal functions. • Ensuring all territories are aligned with all brand updates coming from World HQ.
• Ensuring .COM, social, product launches and E-mails are aligned within category editorial calendar. • Asset handling for NikeWomen, WE Facebook accounts. • Asset optimisation for social platforms. • Tracking and reporting on Facebook post performances. • Assisting local agency with social copy creation. • Building, planning and landing organic social strategies. • Creating and delivering asset toolkits for paid and organic posts. • Leading WE meetings with agendas and recaps. • Ensuring all territories are aligned on social roll outs. • Reporting membership sign-ups across WE.
• Owning new brand relationships with influencers/bloggers. • Dressing/gifting key media titles and tier 1- 3 influencers. • Asset handling and scheduling across social media platforms. • Relationship management across local and external PR agencies. • Leading on new social innovation opportunities. • Managing weekly meetings with key stakeholders. • Analytical reporting media and influencer/blogger posts. • Social reporting on NYFW, campaigns and product seeding.