- GHI logo and websiteGlocal Health Informatics and its sister company, Gremium are revolutionising the delivery of healthcare. By bringing together expertise in green energy and IT infrastructure, they can deliver a complete solution to almost any local healthcare situation or demand, and in almost any environment. I designed the logos and the websites for both organisations through Cookson Marketing.
- eMagine logo & websiteThe eMagine website was designed for a client who subsequently moved to a new start-up company, which then became two sister organisations; Gremium and Glocal Health Informatics (see Gremium and GHI websites). Some elements of this site may soon be incorporated into a new website for a third, new enterprise.
- Liberty Steel StructuresLiberty Steel Structures get most of their new business via word-of-mouth recommendations, so their most important marketing tool is their website. This not only endorses the recommendations, it also demonstrates the many available design options for his buildings. When one day his website simply 'disappeared' from the internet, owner Greg Williams found he had lost his most vital sales tool. I redesigned and rebuilt the Liberty Steel site and uploaded their portfolio of work within 30 days. Then updated the logo and provided a design template for local advertising.
- Charlie Dore CD cover designMilk Roulette is the 5th in a series of CD covers I've designed for Charlie Dore. The idea for the the first CD, 'Sleep all Day' was to make the package look like an existing book from Charlie's own childhood to reflect the material of the album which was largely autobiographical. Since then, by request, following albums have been designed as a series of book covers. Charlie wanted an oil painting to illustrate the theme of the title song but there were time and budget considerations, With no photography, I 'faked' the painting of the milk bottles in Photoshop.
- Cannsdown PressCanns Down Press has been publishing contemporary art as cards since 1980. Recently, they decided to update their website and logo to signify a new phase in their operations. The website has over 1400 images, which are constantly added to and updated. There are numerous sections, making clarity and simplicity of design essential, with minimal distraction away from the cards. Alice Hartford, artist at RAMP Ceramics, designed the tree for the logo.
+ View all
Art director/graphic designer
Art director on Honda Cars; brochures, press, TV and Bridgestone Tyres: Press, posters.
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Advertising Design
- Creative Direction
- Outdoor Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- TV Campaigns
- Logo Design
Creative Circle awardAllders Department Stores Radio script "Lovers" Agency: Tavistock
Capital Radio AwardAllders Department Stores Radio script "Lovers" Agency: Tavistock.
+ Show more