Hey! My name is Tom, and welcome to my Dots profile! Since graduating in 2015, I've been working in the eCommerce Fashion and PR sectors as a Creative Content Designer; primarily involving Graphic Design & Photography. During my 14 months at my most recent employer, I've worked on a wide variety of projects for household names including: - Mondelez (Cadbury & Toblerone) - Danone (Actimel, Activia, Oykos, Light & Free, Evian & Volvic) - Adobe - Oracle - Dimension Data - NEFF - Schar After taking 4 months out to go travelling, I'm back and ready to hit the ground running as a freelancer in 2019. Take a look at my website, and if you like what you see, let me know! Thanks for popping by, Tom.
+ View all
Digital Content DesignerGolin
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Concept ideation & development for social media content for a range of brands in consumer, corporate and technology industries. - Product photography & post processing. - After Effects animation + video production & editing. - Business pitch design (Indesign & Powerpoint). - Creative content development for new business pitches. - Awarded “Newcomer of the Year” for 2017.
Digital Content DesignerChoice
- Romford, United KingdomFull Time
- Email marketing ideation, design & development - Social media photography, post processing & optimisation - Website content production, including banners, thumbnails & homepage - Seasonal campaign creative control, photography & post processing - Marketing artwork production, both image & video
- Marketing PR
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Creative Direction
- Logo Design
- Premier Pro
- Capture One
BA(Hons) Product DesignBournemouth University
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
A holistic study of Product Design, covering every stage of the process required to take a product to market. From initial sketches & physical prototypes, all the way to PR, marketing & eventual launch. Completed with a 2:1 grade.