Creative media professional, capable of creating innovative high quality work in a range of mediums including photography, video and graphic design, with excellent communication, research and creative skills.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Working freelance for 3 years with commissions including weddings, fashion, portraiture and events. - Managing a wide range of clients, as well as using my time effectively and producing high quality work quickly. - Commissioned as the portrait photographer for The Cambridge Union Society; photographing the speakers invited to the Union, and for freelance portrait shoots. - Head of Photography at three student newspapers (The Tab Cambridge, Varsity, The Cambridge Student) and three of the largest student-run events organisations in Cambridge, requiring significant communication to set up and organise shoots.
- Devising and researching new science and history formats, blue chip science ideas; including writing treatments, research (including archive sources), and heading the department’s graphic design (InDesign) and taster tapes production (Final Cut Pro). - Researcher and Camera Assistant on a BBC4 History and Science commission. - Photographed the publicity stills for a BBC4 feature length doc for use in print and online.
- Oversaw the inception and development of a new company, with a rapidly expanding client base and high weekly turnover of material. Designed and built a new website platform from which the business operates, and developed visual and written advertising. - Involved in shaping and planning production activity, managing financial and operational risk, and driving business levels. - Curated and was part of the core creative team for a major photography exhibition in Central London, celebrating the life of David Bowie, featuring three celebrated photographers, in conjunction with Cancer Research UK.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the business, social media, client management and development, maintaining relationships with key magazines and production companies, organising and overseeing photo shoots including those for major international fashion magazines. - Managed production workflows and image retouching, involving daily use of Capture One, Final Cut Pro and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a team of six individuals - Developing a new website, ecommerce platform and point of sale system - Creating new marketing strategies and graphic media for in-store and online use - Day-to-day management of the website and social media presence
- Responsible for producing and coordinating all outward media and communications, including photographic, print and digital. - Production of all development materials to support ‘Transform’, a £4 million redevelopment project for the church building. - Coordination of church rebranding, including development of new logos, website and house style. - Day-to-day management of the church website and social media presence. - Directing, shooting, collating and editing material for promotional videos. - Working as part of a seventeen-person team, involving strict deadlines and collaboration.
- Responsible for developing ideas, writing treatments, and researching, working across specialist factual, history, science and arts programmes. - Developed, researched and wrote the treatment for a new 6x30 history and culture series for BBC2, Plant Odysseys, which aired October 2015. - Part of the development team for a major BBC1 science series featuring Richard Hammond, with responsibilities including sourcing and building relationships with specialist crew-members.