You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project PR Review Coverage?
Do you really want to delete project What Surface Team do you support??
Do you really want to delete project WeWork & Microsoft Office Oasis?
Do you really want to delete project D&AD Event Countdown?
Do you really want to delete project Surface Pro Personalise Bundle Promotion?
A creative, data-driven marketer who enjoys creating end-to-end strategies to accomplish business goals. Experienced in marketing consumer products in addition to using innovative technologies to ensure that brand perceptions continue to challenge the public view of organisations. Fascinated by creating new ideas, campaigns will be innovative and focused to ensure that they achieve KPI's and drive value to the business.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Lead the consumer social media strategy for a Fortune 500 company • Responsible for managing the consumer social media team - training and development • Develop and nurture a team who believe in creating beautiful, innovative and engaging content • Implement and report on the impact of social media performance across the business • Work alongside senior teams to form marketing strategies influenced by social performance
• Responsible for managing communities across a variety of social networks • Lead and report on the in-house paid social media strategy • Responsible for creating digital assets to support marketing campaigns • Utilise listening tools to advise on the marketing strategy for Microsoft Surface • Manage the monetisation of our social media strategy with partners such as Microsoft Store
• Assisted with the management of Microsoft UK, Surface and Windows social channels • Supported key product launches (Windows 10) through social media channels • Aided the deployment and training of Sociabble; a social advocacy tool for Microsoft employees • Contributed to the Microsoft UK social strategy across various campaigns • Content management for Microsoft's 'Social on Demand' portal; a Microsoft Partner tool
• Working within a team responsible for more than 24,000 UK Partners • Solely responsible for managing the budget/operation of B2B Events • Supported the Microsoft Partner Network social strategy • Responsible for the MPN Webinar Series that aimed to inspire and educate partners • Responsible for quarterly Microsoft Partner Roundtable events on campus • Event Manager for Love It - B2C Marketing group within Microsoft
• Responsible for researching established reward schemes • Analysed the business benefits/drawbacks of reward schemes • Made suggestions as to how Flubit could implement their own reward scheme • Represented Flubit Limited when talking to external businesses • Quantitatively analysed if a reward scheme would be financially viable • Presented findings back to marketing manager and chief operating officer
• Assigned to the Nintendo UK team within a marketing agency • Prepared press packs for first party software launching on Wii U • Help to plan future in store/external events to be held in the UK • Contributed to the maintenance of Nintendo Wi-Fi troubleshooting • Compiled art assets for retailer partners
Modules include (but are not limited to); Applied Marketing, E-Commerce, Achieving Corporate Strategy, European Business Practice, Globalisation and Emerging Markets, Social Media for Businesses and Supply Chain Management.