Journalism graduate with a keen interest in communications, copywriting and fashion. Currently - Content and Social Media Specialist at YMCA Central. Always open to new opportunities.
Projects credited in
- LFC x Nivea Grit meets greatnessTo utilise NIVEAS partnership with Liverpool FC we created ‘Legends vs You’, a Facebook competition which invited men across the country to enter for a chance to win a match against a team of Liverpool FC legends in the ultimate game of 5-a-side. We generated excitement throughout a four weeks phase via coach and player social posts encouraging fans and teams across the nation to take up the challenge. We received hundreds of entries on Facebook and Twitter from Five-a-side teams across the UK
- Anne Geddes Moms Vs Meningitis GSK Campaign - DocuFilmMums Vs Meningitis is a powerful campaign that puts mothers, and everything that motherhood reflects – nurturing yet fiercely protective – to ultimately do what is best for our children. It is about trusting your instinct, and acting on it. Video uploaded for demonstration purposes only.
Content & Social Media Specialist
London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsibilities: ● Develop annual Marketing Plans for the charity and its individual B2B and B2C operations. ● Project-manage multi-channel campaigns for a diverse portfolio of products, services and events including printed collateral, e-shots, social media, blog posts and website content. ● Plan and execute e-marketing campaigns. ● Generate and manage content for 13 social media profiles for different operations, including multiple Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn channels. ● Manage YMCA Club website, writing new content, editing existing content and briefing and managing content from contributors of the YMCA Club blog. ● Brand guardian for print and online collateral, responsible for ensuring consistency of the brand across all marketing collateral. ● Manage monthly newsletters strategy, briefing in artwork and content, managing numerous contributors, writing content, and newsletter layout creation. ● Liaise with external PR Company to write PR briefs and execute campaigns. ● Update and write blog posts for Central YMCA website.
Social & Creative Executive
- London, United KingdomFull Time
● Created branded content (Photoshop) for Mentholatum and their 6 associated products (Deep Heat, Deep Freeze, Muscle Rescue, Flat 4 12 Quadrant Road London, TW9 1DH 07795278140 firstname.lastname@example.org SKILLS Copywriting Adwords Social Media Google Analytics Photoshop InDesign Pay-Per-Click Marketing SEO Excel Online Journalism Magazine Layout Design Team Leadership & Development Photography Design Strong Verbal & Written Communication Creative Writing Blogging Public Relation Management Influencer Marketing Deep Relief, Regenovex, Deep Freeze Cold Patches) for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. ● Established a strong TOV for each individual brand. ● Managed and updated (daily) the 12 social media platforms (Facebook + Twitter) for Mentholatum including the Deep Heat Roll On Instagram channel. ● Created weekly engagement and reach reports using a report self-designed on Excel; through this recommendations had to be provided to the client and new strategies implemented. ● Established and formed relationships with social media influencers, managed their content and ensured they were aligned with the brand. ● Pharmacovigilance - monitored all social platforms and reported any customer complaints or issues to the Mentholatum PV team within 24 hours. ● Photographed and participated in Mentholatum sponsored events. ● Generated 1DA’s weekly ‘BE RELEVANT’ newsletter using Mailchimp. ● Updated and created content for the 1DA Twitter and Instagram account.
+ Show more
- Acquisition Copywriting
- Fashion Copywriting
- Content Marketing
- Blog Writing
- Google Adwords
- Journalism Writing
- Content SEO
- Creative Writing/blogging
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Journalism and Mass Communication
Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Toronto, Canada