You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
PROFILE Tony is a highly experienced creative services, operations and project director (client-facing). He holds in-depth knowledge of global print, broadcast (production/localisation) and campaign digital alongside key operational functions such as financial reporting and large team management. His key strengths are leadership, strategy, process, change and crisis management. EDUCATION BA Honours Fine Art - University of Ulster (1995)
Freelance: Update website for Innasol in line with rebrand.
Responsible for defining project scopes, resource, budget and project management
Launched global Abbott/Mylan merger campaign
• Installed a full service on-site creative agency across 4 KPMG offices as part of a key change process • Reported directly into the CEO, led creative services and operations and grew my team from 25 to 70 • Evolved my department to turnover £15k/day (the only employee to deliver growth via the model) • Designed and implemented a creative process to improve efficiencies and deliver more consistency • Secured inordinately high success in pitching by marrying Oliver and target client branding and insight • Developed in-depth management information and financial reporting • Created tools and processes for forecasting, estimation, quality control and shift pattern working
• Led a digital project management team of 5 within a world-leading global advertising agency • Responsible for defining project scope, resource, budgetary and project management • Delivered large scale campaigns for clients such as O2, DHL, RBS, Boots and Peroni • Supported Head of Digital Delivery in identifying best project management practice
• Responsible for print and TV delivery for all SCJohnson products in EMEA and Asia • Built a team of 5 to manage an energetic 360° EMEA and Asia workload • Managed workflow teams in Bangalore (40 people) and Buenos Aires (7 people) • Secured ownership of client relationship for adapt adopt work from Client Services • Led finance process and reporting
• Responsible for all Virgin Media DM and digital delivery • Developed a new workflow process in preparation for significant new work • Created a DM and online ad process that was used to pitch for a £
• Responsible for the delivery of TV, digital, broadcast and OOH ads for world leading brands • Key accounts included The Times, Lexus, Anchor, Vodafone and The Carphone Warehouse • Delivered a full rebrand for The Carphone Warehouse
• Responsible for delivering a new print project management department for Sony Retail • Conceived and implemented a full agency process then digitally realised it as a best practice tool • Recruited and mentored a team of 7 project managers
BA (Hos) Fine Art