Since 2013 I have run Tristan Palmer Studio, where we have combine art direction, brand identity design, and website development to offer long-term creative support and guidance. In a world of yes men, our relationships are driven by integrity and transparency. Enabling us to offer an objective opinion, and confidently provide an effective solution. We place this at the heart of everything we do, not because we are precious about design, but because project success is paramount to us, and what’s good for your business, is in turn, good for ours. Around half of our work is created for the music industry, with the other half spanning a broad array of clients. We love the variance this creates, giving us a unique perspective and commercial insight which subsequently feeds into all projects we work on, regardless of sector. We work as a small dedicated team of specialists, growing and changing as needed for each project’s requirements. This enables us to remain agile, and ensures the best talent across all projects.
- The StackIn late 2020, we began working with the London start-up Beauty Stack to create a design framework for a new editorial platform they wanted to create. Over the next few months we worked closely with their CEO, editor-in-chief, product strategist, and in-house development team to lead the design of a new mobile-first web platform to showcase their amazing breadth of content, and help manifest their vision and purpose. In their own words: “The Stack is about achieving higher ground and higher purp
- Monty - Site Design & BuildWe were recently approached by social agency Monty, to design and build a bespoke site to showcase their offering and unique approach. The site features a range of varied animations and interactive touches to help cut through a crowded space, whilst reflecting their playful approach to brand communications.
- Sage Flowers - Shopify Powered E-commerce SiteWorking with London based Sage Flowers, we designed and build an e-commerce site powered by a bespoke hybrid Shopify and Wordpress mix. The site features a range of bespoke animated and interactive elements to help create a captivating experience, whilst offering a tailored shopping solution for all devices.
- Black Butter Records - Website Design & BuildIn 2020 we worked with London based Black Butter Records to design and build a new dynamic digital home to showcase their discerning roster of artists. Featuring a range of dynamic visual elements throughout the site to help captivate users, and create an engaging home to match their roster’s creative output.
- Good Soldier - WebsiteIn late 2019, we began working with London based record label and music publishers, Good Soldier to redesign their website. We designed and developed a new digital home to showcase their discerning roster of artists. A stripped back direction was employed to allow their artists to sit at the forefront of site – Powered by a bespoke WordPress back-end, allowing content to be easily managed and updated.
+ View all
Creative DirectorTristan Palmer Studio
- Stourport-on-Severn, United KingdomFull Time
I run Tristan Palmer Studio (No surprises there). We are a Graphic Design Studio with a strong belief in the power of Simplicity, Passion & Ambition. Simplicity We believe less is more. Good thinking doesn’t need to be dressed up in gimmicks. Passion We believe passion creates purpose. Brands with purpose evoke emotion because they stand for something their customers relate to. Emotion moves people and creates lasting connections with consumers and clients. Ambition We believe that a stagnant brand is a dead one. Ambition to change the way things are done creates bold brands that stand out, and become market leaders. We believe in creating trends not following them. Creating solutions that are timeless is the goal. Who do we work with? Big or small, local or global, we enjoy working with a range of clients currently spanning the UK, France, Switzerland, North America, and New Zealand. These currently include: Bath & Somerset Council, Birmingham Architecture Festival, Converse, Luxury Leisure Furniture, RCA Records, Secretly Group, Sirona, Sony Music, Urban Outfitters, Virgin and Warner Brothers. What do we want? We are interested in working with businesses that share our values, to create beautiful work that communicates, provokes change, and helps businesses to overcome their challenges. Who are we? We're a small company (currently of two), we're based in Kidderminster (A stones throw from Birmingham and Worcester) and we've been around since 2013. www.tristanpalmerstudio.com
Freelance DesignSelf Employed
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance designer for various design studios across the UK. Selected Studios included: – Pentagram: Working on Angus Hyland's Team (www.pentagram.com) – Thomas Matthews (thomasmatthews.com) – Six (www.madebysix.com) – KentLyons (www.kentlyons.com) – Hello (www.01134.co.uk) – Mytton Williams (myttonwilliams.co.uk) Selected clients worked with throughout this period included: BAE systems, BBC, Citrix, Dubai International Convention Centre, Microsoft, NHS, Proton Cars, Rick Mather Architects, Sage, The Royal Academy of Arts, and Three.
- Marketing PR
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Wayfinding Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Marketing Strategy
- Logo Design
- Website Development
- Web Design
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction