We’re Ultra Studio, a design studio who specialise in animation and motion. We work with advertising agencies, brands and TV channels to create shit-hot moving content. Screens are an intrinsic part of our lives and our videos; promote products, accelerate brand engagement and entertain the viewer. We design work for social media, web, television, events and large scale projections.
- New Balance PrideNew Balance teamed up with Hong Kong artist Zoie Lam to create playful illustrations to celebrate pride month. McFaul+Day approached us to produce a 20 Second looping animation, that could be played in stores. McFaul+Day specified that the printed fabric was to appear as if it were billowing in a gentle breeze, creating a beautiful abstract animation. The intention was to cut between close-up shots of the fabric, whilst also changing the intensity of ‘the breeze’: The combination of which was t
- PortalMove 78 approached us looking for a film for their client Boson Protocol. Their revolutionary concept involves “Launching physical products in virtual worlds”, “Connecting the Metaverse with the Universe”. In other words, Boson Protocol are building a network to enable players to purchase physical goods within a virtual environment, as NFTs. That way a player can own these products not only in the digital world, but also can redeem them in real life! The brief was to create a teaser film to adv
- Senses‘Senses’ is a short film coproduced by Ultra Studio and Factory Originals. The joint project began way back at the start of the pandemic as a pitch for a job, the team thought it had great potential and intended to pursue it for their own self-mastery. From the beginning of the collaboration it was key to ensure that the artwork would be perfectly complimented by the audio element, to showcase the best of both job specialisms. Andy and Ant started by exploring initial concepts for the visual
- New Balance - 237 LaunchMcfaul+Day approached us to work with them on the launch campaign for the new New Balance 237. The 237 is a modern day tribute to the brand’s signature silhouette for the 1970s. The design of the animations needed to represent this, as well as be consistent across all of the various colour ways. The project consisted of two parts, a hero film showing the shoe coming together, and 6 shorter animations for the various colour ways. Working with the team at Mcfaul+Day we created a retro feel, that
- Nike Air Max day filmFor the launch of the Vapour Max on Air Max day, Studio Private produced a looping film to showcase the evolution of the Nike Air Max from its inception in 1987 through to modern day. The piece was projected onto the Pompidou, France, the original inspiration for the Nike Air Max design. We were asked to design three of the seven animations representing 1987, 1991 and 1997, design inspiration came from the advertising of that particular era.
- Nike TagWe were commissioned to design a Nike SNEAKRS tag, complete with chain, to feature in a video that would promote the Nike SNEAKRS app. Taking inspiration from the old Air Jordan tag, we created a photo-realistic tag and animated it to bounce and move on the screen. The final video, created by Stereo Creative was used across various websites and social media.
+ View all
- Cinema 4D
- After Efects
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3D Artist
- Digital Design