Passionate graphic designer, graduated at the Fine Arts Academy of Bologna, currently working in London. Natural creative, excited about illustration and design. I am a versatile, purpose-driven professional, always happy to learn and face new challenges. With a positive personality, I am a strong team player, proactive and innovative thinker.Locked Pro Plan feature
Nature Research is a flagship portfolio of journals, products and services, including Nature and the Nature-branded journals. Nature Research is part of Springer Nature, one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers
▪ Working within the Marketing Team to develop effective advertising media for luxury furniture B2B. ▪ Resale and supporting Sales and Logistics departments. ▪ Printed products (catalogues, booklets, post cards, business cards, events banners). ▪ Curation of company website, product data, image database and post-production. ▪ Web marketing material (banners, animations, social media) and newsletters. ▪ Management of 3D data (Rhyno), 2D line drawings. ▪ Interaction with international customers and suppliers. ▪ Participation in the definition of marketing strategies and internal coordination meetings.
▪ Working in the Marketing Department to position hardware and DIY products for personal and business targets. ▪ Design and build of HTML / CSS newsletters, web graphics and banners. ▪ Curator of website, image database and product data. ▪ Brand management, restyling of company logo and website theme.
▪ Customer interaction and front office activities. ▪ Actively participating in meetings, planning and sales strategy definition. ▪ Proposal and development from concept to publishing of an editorial menu for customers and staff use. ▪ Store management and problem solving.
▪ Curator of the layout of a fortnightly estate agency magazine. ▪ Ownership of the complete product design. ▪ Design of books, logos, business cards, flyers, and advertising material for various clients. ▪ Delivery against strict deadlines and management of tasks and priorities under pressure.
▪ Imaging of textile samples and photo editing for marketing purposes. ▪ Website content curation and Search Engine Optimisation. ▪ Analysis of website performance and statistics, social media management. ▪ Responsible for newsletter and marketing material.
▪ Creation of artwork for exhibition based on theatre play scripts. ▪ Management of the project through its whole lifecycle, with particular attention to the print process. ▪ Collaboration with printing and binding studios and material supply. ▪ Participation in advertising and marketing campaign.
▪ Design of album and disk artwork, booklets and flyers. ▪ Development of packaging and exhibition boxes. ▪ Interaction with the major national record industries as customers.
Academic curriculum focused on Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Web Design (HTML, CSS) and Typography, Packaging, Fashion Design.
Diploma on graphics for advertising and marketing.