- Xarraca Journal - The sustainability issueAlongside the launch of The Agora @agora.ibiza - a new sustainable fashion centre curated by Tiffanie Darke and Daniela Agnelli, Six Senses Ibiza has published the Sustainability issue of Xarraca Journal: “Inside you will find stories that echo not only the extraordinary environment of Xarraca Bay, but the incredible people, talent and rhythm that comes with it. From the exploration of mindful fashion in the Agora, to the deep creativity of our chef Eyal Shani, to the life changing moments that
- TLS Shakespeare - book coverFour hundred years after Shakespeare's death, the The Times Literary Supplement celebrated the legacy of arguably the greatest playwright in the English language with a new book. The TLS has been publishing essays and reviews about Shakespeare for over a century. This book is the collection of the most important and influential writing. I created the cover illustration. The idea was to present some of the main themes of Shakespeare through the transformation and merging of images. I focused on
- TLS ShakespeareFour hundred years after Shakespeare's death, the The Times Literary Supplement celebrated the legacy of arguably the greatest playwright in the English language with a new book. Alongside the cover, I've also created two illustrations for the inside spreads: Sonnet 18 and Sonnet 130. Commissioned by: Bridge Studio Creative director: Sachini Imbuldeniya
- Movember: Voice maleAs part of a campaign for The Movember Foundation, Bridge Studio wanted to encourage men to speak up and raise awareness around the increasing rise of male suicide. I've created the cover illustration for the Voice male insertion published in The Sunday Times Magazine. Commissioned by: Bridge Studio Creative director: Sachini Imbuldeniya Editor: Lucy Bulmer
- Ancestry, Changing Minds in Changing TimesIllustration for the Ancestry campaign published on The Times website. The campaign was highly commended in the Best creative content partnership category at the Newsworks Awards. Commissioned by: Bridge Studio Art director: Chris Agius Burke Editor: Abigail Sharples Project manager: Linsey Morton Year: 2020
Projects credited in
- Movember: Voice maleAs part of a campaign for The Movember Foundation, we wanted to encourage men to speak up and raise awareness around the increasing rise of male suicide. I commissioned Valentina Verc to create this striking typographic illustration that highlighted the problem and ran on the cover of a supplement inside The Sunday Times Magazine.
+ Show more
Graphic Designer and IllustratorNews UK
London, United KingdomFreelance
I'm a regular freelancer at Bridge Studio, the creative content agency at News UK. I work with Creative Director Sachini Imbuldeniya and Art Director Chris Agius Burke on a broad range of campaigns across The Times and The Sunday Times print, digital and social media platforms.
Graphic Designer and IllustratorThe Economist
- London, United KingdomFreelance
The Economist Group / Marketing: I have worked with Creative Director Darren Smith on The Poetry of Time project for Van Cleef & Arpels. I illustrated six cityscapes for the parallax website and designed the online ads for the campaign.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Magazine Design
- Book Design
- Digital Design
- Editorial Illustration
- Digital Illustration
+ Show more