Professional footballer - plays for Concord Rangers fc in the national league , also Qatar international player
Projects credited in
- BBC Newsbeat Documentary - My Tumour Made Me TrendyFashion influencer Arooj Aftab's style is baggy fashion. She's thriving in an industry where looks are key - but she's hiding something under her clothes. The 23-year-old fashion blogger was nominated for a prestigious Cosmo award – she’s known for her menswear look – what her followers don’t know though is her baggy look isn't just about fashion. As she reveals on camera for the first time – it’s to hide her neurofibromatosis tumours. Around 26, 000 people in the UK have the genetic condition
- I may destroy you // Gal-Dem illustrationsHad the chance to illustrate a series of articles for Gal-Dem & BBC iPlayer promoting Michaela Coel’s new tv show ‘I may destroy you’ Each article explores themes raised in the show from consent, drug usage to mental health. Really enjoyed illustrating these and the show is defiantly worth a watch *but comes with a trigger warning*
- That Peter Crouch PodcastTo mark the return of That Peter Crouch Podcast for Series 3, we helped Peter Crouch to prank his beloved wife, Abbey Clancy, into believing that he had got a tattoo of himself doing his iconic goal celebration – ‘The Robot’… The film sees the footballer sitting in a tattoo parlour as he video calls Abbey, to let her know. Unsurprisingly, she wasn’t best pleased.
- Overcoming Sexual Harassment in the Barbershop (BBC)The decision for a woman to shave her hair isn’t an easy one to make. As well as having to overcome societies’ stereotypes and ideals around femininity, masculinity and sexuality, many women also have to navigate being sexually harassed in barbershops.
- Pleasure People30 Minute BBC Radio Comedy. Meet the workers and shirkers at Scanty Bay Pleasure Park, as we join new recruit Maddie on the first day of her summer job. It’s a big day for the park, as they prepare for a visit from Scanty’s newly elected MP and the grand reopening of the log flume. Starring Gwyneth Keyworth, Owen Teale, Mali Ann Rees and Tomos Vaughan-Williams, with a special guest appearance from John Owen-Jones. Pleasure People is written by Martin Cannon & Cam Davies. The Script Editor is
+ Show more