Versatile project manager and creative thinker with vast international experience and cultural sensitivity. Major experience lies in overseeing the entire delivery and execution of projects and processes from concept to completion, and facilitating effective team collaboration both remotely and onsite for innovative companies worldwide to bring about fundamental change and improvement in strategy, process, and profitability. Industries include digital, design and creative services.
- Timeless - A photography exhibition dedicated to vintageAt Szputnyik Shop we had planned to organise an exhibition where the beauty of vintage played the central role. With the Slow Movement in its focus Budapest Design Week 2012 was about economic, social and cultural sustainability. The connection was a given since vintage clothing with its long-lasting materials, and high-quality finish is a manifestation of the movement. The challenge was how to visualise the timeless aspect of vintage clothes and accessories the most expressive way. We organi
- Red Bull Air Race World ChampionshipThe Red Bull Air Race features the world's best racing pilots in a pure motorsport competition that combines speed, precision and skill. Using the fastest, most agile, lightweight raceplanes, pilots hit speeds of 370kmh while enduring forces of up to 12G as they navigate a low level slalom track marked by 25-metre-high, air-filled pylons. Devised by the Red Bull sports think-tank, the initial goal was to create the most advanced aerial challenge the world had ever seen; what has evolved into th
- Big Day Out FestivalAustralia’s premier touring music festival, the Big Day Out was held annually in five Australian cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth, as well as Auckland, New Zealand. As of 2003, it featured seven or eight stages depending on the venue, accommodating popular contemporary rock music, electronic music, mainstream international acts and local acts.
- Soundwave FestivalSoundwave is a yearly music festival that started in Perth, Western Australia in 2004. Then it went on to hold the music festivals in other major cities in Australia. The festival invites performance from local music acts as well as a sizeable number of international artists in the rock, punk, and metal genre. Some of its most famous headlines through the years include Metallica, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Green Day, System of a Down, Blink 182, Smashing Pumpkins, and Incubus.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- DAZZLED - Becoming a LondonerIn the shadow of the head-spinning Brexit uncertainty, this month-long photography exhibition celebrates human values, diversity and the power of friendship through ten unique portraits. Curated by Vanda Lengyel, photographed by The Orbital Strangers Project. Exhibition: DAZZLED Venue: The Print House, 18 Ashwin St, Dalston, London E8 3DL Location: The Print House Gallery Dates: 24 October – 24 November 2019 Private view: 6-9pm, 24 October They say birds of a feather flock together, jus
+ Show more
Senior Project ManagerPlayfields
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative Services | Managing multiple projects across different clients following agile and lean practises while engaging and motivating both onsite and remote teams across UX/UI design and development. Overseeing all creative and production workloads from pitch to delivery, enabling successful delivery of fixed price, retainer and T&M projects within expected timelines and budgets. Key areas of work: digital project management, planning & strategy, concept development, agile team management, workflow prioritization, business coaching Playfields is an experience design consultancy converging brand, product and service design.
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery
- Remote Work
- Team Collaboration
- Design Thinking