Vanessa Ng is a British photographer, from a little town called Scarborough and is currently living in London. Starting her career in lifestyle photography led to a love for photographing people in candid moments. She has since developed a distinct modern style adapted to fashion editorial, product, and portraits; marrying personality with style. Renowned by clients for adaptation and flexibility to tell a story through imagery. Vanessa’s goal is to watch visions come to life and work together on something amazing.
- First E-Commerce Shoot!2 weeks ago I did my first E-Commerce shoot, taking pictures of 47 outfits and 17 products in 4 hours! At first I had expressed that I don't think we could get it all done in time, but with a strong a dedicated team, we managed to finish the shoot just in time! I am happy with how it turned out and I look forward to shooting more like this!
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Royals for ELLE CroatiaArt Director: Charlotte Watts https://www.instagram.com/charlotte.l.watts/ @charlotte.l.watts Photography: Olivia Bossert www.oliviabossert.com @oliviabossert Film Maker: Arlen Figgis http://www.arlenfiggis.com/ @arlenrok Styling: Sofia Lazzari https://www.instagram.com/sofialazzaristylist/ @sofialazzaristylist Make Up: Abigail Lemar https://www.instagram.com/abigaillemar/ @abigaillemar Hair: Emma Small @ Stella Creative Artists https://www.instagram.com/emmasmallhairandmakeup/ @emmasmallhair
- Take Your PlaceIn response to the escalation in racially motivated incidents against the ESEA community in the UK, over 20 British East and South-East Asians collaborated to produce a non-profit photoshoot, titled: ‘Take Your Place: A Celebration of BESEA Identity’. The purpose of this shoot was to empower our community by humanising a group of people who are typically misrepresented or under-represented in mainstream media, and to encourage donations towards the ‘Stop ESEA Hate’ campaign championed by Gemma C
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Event Administration
- Photo Editing
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Photoshoot
- Event Photography
- Events Photography
- Studio Lighting
- Studio Assistance
BA(Hons) Drama Theatre StudiesUniversity of Kent
Canterbury, United Kingdom
• Modern Culture – A range of different ways to approach culture, looking at idealism, materialism, ideology etc. • Introduction to Psychology – An overall view of psychology as a whole from emotions to use of language. • Theatre and Ideas – This module focused on politics, philosophy and ethics and enables us to direct a performance with these three things in mind. • Applied Theatre – Applied theatre can mean forum theatre, which tries to help or educate a community. We went into a school to do workshops with disabled children specifically aged 7-11 with PMLD. • Creative Project – I manage the budget and schedule for the group, but we all work collaboratively as a team to create a devised performance.
BA Year AbroadUniversity of South Carolina
- United States
• Make up and Hair for Film and Theatre – I learnt the use of make up for correction and special effects, including how to create blood and bruises. • Costume Design – We were taught how to design costumes that fit a theme and how to use swatches. • Digital Photography – The first classes were used to demonstrate how to operate a camera whilst the rest of the module was to explore Photoshop and to get more creative. • Wedding Planning – A real wedding was planned in this class and I was the General Manager for the photography team, which meant delegating tasks and keeping up to schedule.