Extremely self-motivated person who works well within a team environment. Experienced in creating compelling, purpose-driven content for major networks, brands and agencies. Highly organised and focused individual that approaches each job with enthusiasm. Skilled at working within budget and time constraints. Extensive experience in Commercials, Social Media Content, Promos, TV, Digital production and Branded Content. I am reliable and thorough. An organised and adaptable team player passionate about delivering engaging and result driven creative content.
• Directing audience on set and ensured that they there were looked after • Providing cues, timing and other information to presenter and talent
• Devised and produced online campaign for Oasis Youth Support • Working with vulnerable contributors • Produced a strong campaign
• Location scouting, casting, crew sourcing and booking, scheduling, logistics, call sheets, risk assessments and all other paperwork • Working with both Small and Large Crews • Production planning and costing, as well as accurate and timely provision of all requested deliverables for 16 feeds broadcast in 10 languages across CEEMEA (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) • Produced 360 campaigns, channel launches, and channel rebrands • Acted as the first point of contact in relation to compliance regulation for CEEMEA territories, especially Middle East, Russia, Turkey and South Africa. Working with OFCOM & NICAM • Managing creatives, editors, audio engineers and designers • Managing shoots & Budgeting • Managing the entire workflow and successful delivery to continuity • Directing voice overs
• Responsible for campaign creation and delivery for On-Air • Directing voice overs • Managing shoots • Casting and location scouting • All post-production paperwork including Sound Mouse. • Co-ordinating translations (with international vendors) for on-air and digital content • Quality checking all material and making viewing copies available to Network Presentation, Regions and Discovery International
• Overseeing post schedule and final delivery of campaign videos • Working with third party suppliers and agencies • Reconciling budgets, processing invoices and expenses • Cultivating supplier relationships and negotiating preferred pricing to increase profitability • Casting and location scouting • Creating call sheets, risk assessments, schedules, timelines
• Scheduling/budgeting/logistics of film and video production • Booking crew and kit, travel, accommodation • Processing invoices, expenses, reconciling budgets • Responsible for Child Licensing and procedure management of children • Scouting and organising locations and logistics (UK and international) • Casting, handling A-list talent, contracts, clearances • Creating call sheets, risk assessments, schedules, timelines • Managing delivery of rushes, overseeing post schedule and delivery • Organising visas, insurances and music clearances • Independently producing in house shoots