An experienced Executive Producer with 8 years experience in the Advertising and Marketing industry. With the ability to lead a diversity of projects and teams, I take briefs from conception and pitching phases right through to production. I working closely with client teams to deliver the work they want. My production work spans branded video content, experiential installations, graphic and print design, digital, motion graphics and illustration. Skills include: - People focused team leader and decision maker - sourcing talent, hiring and engaging individuals and suppliers. - Experience leading internal production teams of up to 8 and on site teams of 50+. - Oversee project budgets and schedules of various sizes $5k to $5m - always delivering within budget. - A creative problem solver and diplomatic negotiator. - Experience delivering and producing work internationally and with diverse, international teams. - A strong focus on both client care and internal team productivity. - Pitching - creating pitch decks and presenting to senior stakeholders. - Arts - knowledge and experience of working int the arts across all genres - cinema, theatre, art and music.
Projects credited in
- Beats By Dre X Chelsea FC Interview and MuralWe shot an interview for Beats By Dre x Chelsea FC with two footballers from two different generations with the same problem. Paul Canoville, Chelsea FC’s first black player, talks to current Chelsea player and England international Callum Hudson-Odoi about the racism that makes the beautiful game ugly and the pride they have in being Black and playing football at the highest level. https://www.instagram.com/p/CIaplMClCsf/
- Beats Residency X Shepard FaireyAligning with Frieze art festival, on October 3 Beats Residency hosted a 2-hour Collector exclusive, followed by an exclusive invite-only event hosted by Shepard and an opening DJ set from Gilles Peterson. The night finished with a DJ set from Shepard Fairey. . On October 4, we hosted a Shepard Fairey Fan launch exclusive including DJ’s Semtex and Acyde. Shepard Fairey transformed the visual landscape at Chance and Whitby Street with a custom set of murals on the exterior of Beats Residency. h
- PUMA Rider ChallengeTo launch the brand new PUMA Rider silhouettes, we created an influencer lead brand activation for an all-day PUMA Go-Kart Track takeover hosted by Harry Pinero, Poet and Instagram influencer Spuddz featuring Wing Stop and an afterparty for the PUMA Entertainment team featuring DJs; Abstract (Netherlands) Star.One, Jordss Chennessy and Donnie Sunshine
- Beats x Lululemon at Sweatlife Festival BerlinAugust 2019, Arena Berlin Beats designed a custom stand for guests to experience unique Powerbeats Pro trial opportunities, with the photo area providing an exciting and shareable content moment. A Studio3 meditation breakout offered a space for guests to relax & recover between sessions.
+ Show more
Senior ProducerUrban Nerds Collective
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Producing a social content series for Bumble
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Account Leadership
- Creative Agency