You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Assist with the new store opening - Ensure merchandise is maintained and continuously replenished - Advise customers on fittings, different styles and the latest sports fashion trends and developments - Work alongside the buying team to select new and upcoming lines
- Interned at a world class sports clothing company to gain experience in Social Media, Customer Service, Design, Buying and Sales. - Targeted prestigious university sports teams to raise the “PlayerLayer” brand awareness with the aim of securing new customers. - Increased the strength and credibility of existing marketing channels by utilising customer touch points, namely Instagram and Twitter, in turn altering the ‘customer journey’. Tasks focused on promoting new products for 2015, coupled with unveiling upcoming collaborations. - Took the initiative to create my own 15 second video of one of the collaborations which was highly praised by directors and colleagues. The video was used in a kit launch, achieving thousands of hits and surpassing any previous count on their Social Media channels. - Provided content on Instagram and Twitter profiles that was premium and engaging at all times. - Continued employment during university term-time by carrying out market research and completing tasks such as collaborating extensive lists of relevant university contacts. - Appointed as a Playmaker for the University of Birmingham, advertising their brand on campus when training, and via Instagram and Twitter.
- Employed at a reputable fashion brand, embracing a range of positions throughout the store, including sales, stock room organisation, merchandise deliveries and visual merchandising. - Promoted to work as a temporary stockroom manager where I became accountable for all stock movements, replenishments and deliveries. Stock orders were large and I therefore had to handle them in an accurate and timely manner. - Invited to return to work during holidays throughout the year.
- Coached girls aged 11-15 over several summer camps, facilitating their understanding of the game and helped developed fundamental skills. - With patience and determination, instilled confidence in pupils who went on to make noticeable improvements. - Confidently contributed to daily meetings with school staff and coaches, discussing group cohesion, skill and development. - Devised appropriate and progressive day-to-day practice plans, taking into consideration group size and the pupils’ diverse abilities.
- Gained valuable experience as a sales assistant in fashion and sports apparel, working on the shop floor, taking online orders, dealing with stock control and assisting with visual merchandising.
PE, Maths and Psychology
University of Birmingham 1st Lacrosse team won the BUCS final against Durham University http://www.bucs.org.uk/homepage.asp
The worlds leading youth achievement award. 5 days and 5 nights in the Scotland Highlands in a group of 6 girls, navigating our way to check points every day, http://www.dofe.org/