In a nutshell I am hard working, creative, enthusiastic, motivated and smiley. I really enjoy learning and expanding my knowledge in every job role I’ve had, which is why I always work incredibly hard, striving to achieve goals at the highest standard. I have many transferable skills, all gained from a broad range of job roles and internships and have learnt to balance many tasks in busy fast paced environments, as part of a team and independently.
- Managing materials library and researching and sourcing new materials - Visual displays for studio, window display and social media - Ordering and organisation of office supplies - In charge of storage, products, supplies, samples and materials - Planning and implementation of all social media channels - Written content for monthly newsletters, overseeing website posts and pages - Welcoming visitors, telephone, email correspondence with clients, vendors, designers and partners - Working alongside clients on creative projects - Processing orders, booking and overseeing deliveries - CRM data entry, invoicing and admin - Organising collaborative events and workshops - Attending and networking at events, exhibitions and trade shows
- In depth research and image sourcing across fashion, interiors and macro trends - Creation of colour harmonies for client reports and mood boards (digital and paper) - Responsible for designing, organising, expenses and ordering for mail out project - Designing mood boards and blog posts for website & social media - Organising, ordering and filing fabric swatches for studio and colour reports - Attending and reporting on exhibitions, events, trade shows & fashion shows.
- In depth research and image sourcing across fashion, interiors and macro trends - Planning, developing and curating digital mood boards for blog posts for website & social media - Attending and reporting on exhibitions, events, trade shows & fashion shows
- Daily running of the shop- including responsibility for opening and locking - Working closely with the buyer - Assisting with the organisation of Islington Design District for London Design Festival - Team management and responsibility for staff - Correspondence with wholesalers and designers - Organising and processing product orders, claims, stock takes and storage - Managing press enquiries and press loans - Face-to-face, email and telephone correspondence with clients and customers - Processing and overseeing online orders - Inputting website content for products, news and press - Data entry, invoicing and accounts (digital & analogue) - Dealing and responding to all design submissions and enquiries - Visual Merchandising of the shop floor and window displays
- Representing front of house - Liaising with customers, agencies and Sales/Lettings negotiators - Email, letter and telephone correspondence - Data entry & Invoicing - Responsibility for keys - Printing & organising of files, brochures, property detail flyers
- Front of house job roles in Press Offices, coat check and waitress service - Set up and take-down for events - Food, drink and hostess service - Received Events development training & Bar/ Drinks service training - Venues & clients included Kensington Palace, Tate Galleries, Catier, Christian Dior, WGSN and UAL.
- Email and phone correspondence with stockists, suppliers and customers - Design application - Stock-take - Data entry - Mail outs - Packing, posting and filing orders. - Preparation, set-up and take-down of displays/ stands for exhibitions and events at venues such as Somerset House, The Savoy and Design Junction.
Christmas Temp - Representing front of house - Excellent customer service by building a rapport with customers - Visual merchandising - Stock replenishment - Maximising store's sales and profitability - Telephone correspondence - Till sales
Events Management Photography Fine Art
Gift wrap Design Competition for paperchase stationary retail outlet -Winning design sold on wrapping paper in Paperchase flagship stores. -Design also used for Christmas Cards & sold in all Paperchase stores