I'm an illustrator and printmaker currently based in Luxembourg. I create everything from editorial illustrations to marketing design and love working with Procreate, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. I am particularly interested in creating feminist, LGBTQ+, eco-conscious illustrations, and anything that is cute and colourful.Locked Pro Plan feature
I create editorial illustrations for the Skinny Magazine in Scotland on a freelance basis.
- make a risograph artist book for Dundee Print Collective's risograph group 'Risosoup' which can be bought on the People of Print website and at the Dundee Contemporary Arts shop - exhibited my screenprint at the Christmas exhibition 2017 as part of the Dundee Print Collective
Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer - make posters, business cards, brochures, amongst others (in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) - created an Instagram account and revived their Facebook - plan and schedule social media strategies - manage social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) to market and sell our services and products with energy and enthusiasm - using initiative I have been looking at analytics and by posting during times our audience is the most active, our posts gain much more engagement to our benefit - take and edit photographs and videos - create surveys and polls - develop content strategies and update schedules in order to ensure the effective ongoing management of online content, maintain accurate communication and calendar on Outlook - discuss ideas with team - look for self-development opportunities (e.g. I did a course on Marketing and Social Media) - created various folders on Outlook to keep my emails organised and structured - adapting to priorities which are changing frequently
I work as a freelance illustrator, creating editorial illustrations for magazines and newspapers, commissioned pieces, and create risograph prints that I sell online and at the Dundee Contemporary Arts shop on a wholesales basis.
- Filed, researched and handed out newspapers, assisted with the press coverage - Worked with Excel (e.g. creating and managing lists), the data management system Roost and Biblio B3 - Sent out press releases with books to tight deadlines and under pressure (e.g. 100 letters within two days) - Teamwork with my colleague - Attended meetings - Created flyers and a showcard for a book launch - Worked independently while following my supervisors’ orders - Undertook administrative tasks to keep the office running smoothly - Prioritised tasks efficiently while keeping an eye at my entire workload
- write articles for the magazine and take photographs - proofreading and writing skills, excellent command of English
- typeset and created the layout for photographs in books on InDesign and Photoshop - managed the social media accounts, Wordpress website and press coverage with a consistency in tone - attended publishing events (e.g. Frankfurt Book Fair) and did a proofreading course at Publishing Scotland - met authors and assisted them (e.g. created a book launch invitation) - proof-read texts and book manuscripts with attention to detail and accuracy - scanned and printed documents - wrote blurbs - assisted with the housekeeping of Scotland Street Press’ email database and google drive folders with an excellent attention to detail - sent out email invitations
- worked with two other artists to create new artworks as a response to the gallery’s archives - researched, formed ideas and discussed them with my team, created an art project and interpretive material, organised an exhibition and a discussion event - research skills, proofreading and communication skills, excellent command of English, attention-to-detail, work to tight deadlines, team player
- wrote articles and reviews on cultural events - took photographs
- organised and managed the exhibition - created digital content (e.g. Facebook banner) - proofread and edited descriptions of artworks and artists - arranged meetings with team and artists
Graduated with a high 2:1
73 Dissertation Graduated with a high 2:1