Ambitious and reliable young designer with a love of the design industry's fast pace and ever changing nature. Graduate from University of Salford.
- Fuzzie / Collaborative ProjectFuzzie was born during the third year of university when a two of my coursemates and me decided to take part in a design contest. Fuzzie is a prototype of a gifting app that allows you to send gift e-card to your friends and family straight from fashion retailers or restaurants to them. Fuzzie bear delivers the presents without the extra fuss.
- RSA Design Competition/ AnimationRSA Student Design Awards As I was doing Motion and Interactivity Pathway in university I did quite a few animations. This particular one was an entry for the RSA Design Competition in 2016. It is an animation based on a motivational speech about the importance of education for young children. My story is about a little child who dreams about being not the typical women’s careers, she dreams bigger. About being a policewoman or even go to space. She then found her perfect world behind a door in her bedroom. The world where her dreams come true and everything is possible.
- Personal Branding (Business Cards)Perspex Business Cards Coming up with your own personal branding sounds like an easy thing but most of the times it could be harder that you think. As I have mostly minimalistic style of work I wanted my branding to be a very good representation of that. I decided to leave the traditional business cards on a side and create something unusual for myself. For the creation of these cards, I used nothing but a clear perspex and a laser cutting machine. On one of the sides was my name and when you turn it around it spells “graphic designer”
- ASOS RebrandingAs I really like experimenting with web design and learning more about it, for my final project in university I wanted to create something related to the web design field. A part of my final project was the rebranding of the ASOS website. First of all, I focused on the analysis of the current website and user experience research. My goal was to create a clean, for the modern and elegant style for the young progressive people.
- Sal's Takeaway Event BrandingSal’s Takeaway Networking Event During my final year in university, we were required to hold a networking event where we had the chance to invite our favourite design studios and present our work in front of them. The team I worked, consisted of one of my coursemates and myself and we had to design the promotional materials and the logo of the event. I also had the chance to show my motion skills by taking part in creating a short video showing behind the scenes of the preparing for the event. Our portfolios were presented in a takeaway pizza box, with the idea that we are preparing a fresh mouthwatering selection of design works and sell them to the design companies.
- Balkans Magazine LayoutThis is a design proposal for travel magazine. It is concentrated on the Balkan region where I am from and covers four most beautiful and tourist visited places across the entire Balkan region. I wanted to stress the light, clean design along with easily read and not too crowded typography. Spacing and clean typography was very important for me. As well as choosing the images that would balance the simplicity of design.
Graduate Graphic Design
- Manchester, United KingdomFull Time
Working with the marketing team on the overall branding of the union, promoting events on the official website in order to achieve higher ticket sales for different events and popularise the activities organised by the union via posters, leaflets and logos. I also had the responsibility to update the content of the official website regularly and keep it interesting to the audience.
Junior Motion Graphics Designer
- Manchester, United KingdomInternship
Working with animation studio “Distract” as part of the production team for the Ed Atkins’ project Performance Capture for Manchester Internation Festival, involving more than 120 people. The concept was about creating a short film of different people and artists performing dressed in a motion capture suit. I was involved with everything from putting and testing the suit on,to being responsible for the recording the sounds to helping with putting the video animation together.
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
- Motion Graphics
- Social Media
BA 1st Class Hons in Graphic Design
- Manchester, United Kingdom
Second placeCreating an animated Christmas card that was going to be sent to all of the staff of University of Salford for the holidays.