I am a recent Graphic Design graduate with a passion for film and content creation. I like to tell stories that are hidden beneath the surface, with an unconventional approach IG: yolanda.osasLocked Pro Plan feature
• Providing excellent hospitality and client service, by welcoming clients as well as providing them with refreshment • I had meetings with an animation director, colourist, editor and design art directior through the help of the production coordinator at Mill+. This gave me further insight into the different stages in post production • Accommodating artists and producers by cleaning along with restocking suites, meeting rooms and the kitchens
• Created a documentary trailer on music and identity, answering the brief ' What do young Londoners care about ? 'set by Untold Studios. • Edited, graded and sound mixed my trailer on Premiere Pro, through the guidance of Tim & Barry and Blackshuck. • Attended workshops with the following studios: Framestore, Ridley Scott Creative Group, Splice Post, Red Bull Media, Black Dog Films, Big Buoy, Untold Studios, Tim & Barry TV, The Park, Somethin' Else, Somesuch Films and Blackschuck.
• Evaluated the top 5 social media platforms from their target audience to the USP functions. Using the reports to articulate how an underground musician could improve their social media presence. • Collaborated with team members to create a campaign called ‘JD’s Winter Popup’. Producing content, marketing, budget spreadsheets and social media strategies to manage our campaign. • Utilised social media functions such as thunderclaps, polls, hashtags, Snapchat and Instagram stories to promote our campaign as well as engage with the target audience. • Used software such as Premiere Pro, InDesign, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google slides to edit, communicate and present information
•Analysed social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook, to curate potential performers. This research was pitched at a meeting for approval. I then proceeded to contact the individuals and societies. •Engaged with the community to source out the best location. I attended meetings discussing regulations such as health and safety, crowd management, venue capacity and our budget. • Effective organisation and communication was achieved by creating a group in Microsoft Office Outlook 365, also allowing committee members to upload or edit documents such as Excel. Microsoft Office Calendar 365 was used to schedule or cancel meetings.
• Advised prospective students over the phone, on the next process within their UCAS application or alternative routes • Articulating the British A Level/BTEC award classification in equivalence to EU and International qualifications • Request relevant information to send important documents such a confirmation letter and referrals
• Engage children with interactive activities, by being immersed character for the role play experience • Educating the children on money management with the use of kidZos (money) and savings account • Advised Ensuring that all areas are kept to the standards of the Health and Safety requirements
• Suggested products that would be suitable to the customer, based on their requirements and my product knowledge • Managed cash and payment in accordance to the company’s policies • Used my initiative in a fast paced environment, managing to keep calm while working under pressure
• Interacted with customers via the phone, in a friendly manner to de-escalate their negative experience • Documenting complaints while paying attention to detail, to help professionally constructing emails to be sent to the relevant department • Consistently multi tasking and seeking out relevant information to aid the customer on their journey, such as step free access stations, ticket prices, live bus arrivals, station delays and so on
2:1in Graphic Design with International Enhancement Activities and Societies: Course Rep (2 years), International Cultural Committee, Voices Society and the Belgrade theatre group Visual Arts study placement at California State San Macros Activities and Societies: Black Student Union and American Indian Student Alliance (volunteer)