You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Full time position at Nelson College London. Creating educational aids in the form of video for students to use alongside there notes and lectures. Also creating various different types of media, photography and poster and leaflet design for use around the college.
I have recently cut together a fashion film for an MA student. It hasn't been published as of yet!
- Helped plan a Kickstarter video, constructing a timeline and organising dates to shoot and deadlines - Filmed various events and content for the video whilst recording audio alongside - Edited the video entirely in time for the deadline and Kickstarter date - Target of £8,000, overall campaign raised £10,000
- Art working various types of content for businesses such as RNLI, Tan Delta and SRT Marine Technology - Manipulating images using Adobe Photoshop - Taking product shots for use in brochures and websites
- Edited video content for use on various social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram & Twitter - Creating content to promote underground music events and festivals - Worked to short deadlines mainly end of day turnarounds
- Accumulated all content for brochure - Designed the brochure entirely - Organised printing and delivery of 250 copies
- Photographed the Saturday and Sunday of the event - Filmed and Edited an interview to publicise the event - Selected photos to be published online
- Created content for use on various social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram & Twitter - Designed page layouts for use in the magazine seen by over 10,000 students
Art & Design Media Practice, 2:1 Graphic Design Short Course, Passed Fda Media Creatives, Qualified for Award