My role consisted of: Proofreading contracts Liaising with a range of stakeholders, e.g. colleagues, suppliers Maintaining and update company database Tracking building budgets Entering and raising purchase orders Entering quotes for jobs Invoicing large scale jobs This role was out of my usual realm of work, however I was able to learn how to manage large budgets and confidently initiate major works. Alongside this, I could further develop my skills in clear and confident communication with colleagues at varying levels as well as approaching situations with tact when coming across work that had not been updated or incorrectly input.
Influencer Research Influencer Outreach Content Curation Copy Writing Image Research Developing Social Media Calendar
My role: Managing Social platforms Scheduling Posts Public Speaking Mailchimp Community Management Image sourcing Content creation Writing press releases Monitoring Engagement Website management Planning travel arrangements Event organisation Attending events Diary Management Art Direction Pitching Video Editing Scheduling meetings The nature of this role gave me the room to better work on my communication and organisational skills. Helping to put on a major event at the Tate Modern for over 500 people really developed my ability to multitask, prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines. As part of a small team clear and open communication was key as was being an efficient team player, helping to share the workload in busy times so we could operate smoothly at all times.
Managing Brand Social platforms Developing Social Media Calendar Scheduling Posts Social listening Community Management Image sourcing Instagram visual planning Copy writing Auditing clients' social media. Monitoring Engagement
- Increased following on socials by 7% - Increased engagement by 33% in 6 months - Paid social promotions - Content creation - Developing Social Media Strategies and Calendar - Copy-writing - Managing Press requests & send outs - Securing and monitoring coverage - Influencer marketing - Creating campaigns to boost engagement and brand awareness. - Pitching - Monthly reporting - Art Direction - Community management
Pitching Managing Brand Social platforms Developing Social Media Calendar Scheduling Posts Social listening Community Management Image sourcing Instagram visual planning Content creation Pitching Copy writing Auditing clients' social media. Developing brand awareness Monitoring Engagement
- Showroom management - Visual merchandising - Sample management - Showroom appointments - Organising and updating contact list - Press Clippings - Fashion GPS - Sendouts - Updating contacts - Dealing with VIPs
- Increased social media engagement by 20% in 2 months - I brought their Instagram to verified status - Spearheaded organisation of Paris fashion week showroom - Copy writing e.g. feature articles - Content creation - Maintaining contact database - Budget Management - Securing coverage - Stock management - Organising campaigns - Building relationships internationally and locally - Competitor Analysis - Defining the brand image - Working with press, stylists and influencers - Press requests - General administration - Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, social media sites and blogs for opportunities - Image sourcing
- Working on music video shoots and photo-shoots - Client/Model fittings - Pulling outfits for clients - Showroom appointments - Assisting on editorial and campaign shoots - Managing and keeping open communicating with those on set - Shooting content for social channels - Styling - Research and shoot prep - Preparing product rail for set
- Showroom management - Gifting Influencers - Visual merchandising - Sample Management - Assisting on showroom appointments - Pulling clothes for editorial shoots - Organising and updating contact list - Press Clippings - Logging in and out of samples using Fashion GPS - Fashion Monitor - Assisting at London Fashion weeks - Assisting on Press Days - Teaching new interns - Updating contact database - Quality check all returned products - Keeping sample rail organised
Graduating with a 2:1, this course brought together media practice and communications theory, covering a broad spectrum of critical perspectives on the media, and introduce me to a range of contemporary media practices. Half the degree consisted media theory and the other half was rooted in learning media practices. Learning the philosophical perspectives on technology and human life as well as sociological approaches to media production has given me a unique look, understanding and approach to media, especially in the creating and planning processes.