- XEN x Jarmula - Denim JacketDetailed shots of an updated Jarmula black denim jacket. Featuring silver insect embellishments, hand stitched all around the jacket whilst complimenting the added butterfly on the back and the flower patches on cuffs. A bunch of silver flower embellishments have been stitched individually to create a bouquet on the right chest pocket. A removable cardigan chain is attached to the collar and there are more silver insects along the central buttons. All done by hand. | Dm me for custom orders an
- XEN - Sample T-ShirtMy first sample T, in sky blue and featuring the XEN chain emblem embroidered in 4 places around the T. The embroidery is detailed and has a purple tint to contrast with the sky blue. XEN labels are missing from the T’s but they are coming soon... Only 10 have been made as it’s a sample piece, DM me to purchase! | DM me for custom orders and collaborations
- XEN - Custom Vintage JacketA custom piece for @matthew_sugden heavily worked on by hand stitching contrasting thread along the seems and embellishing the jacket with silver insects across the chest, collar and right cuff. All in particular flight patterns. An extremely detailed piece... | DM me for custom orders and collaborations
+ View all
Sales Assocaite + Stockroom OrganiserHugo Boss
- Leicester, United KingdomPart Time
My position at Hugo Boss was sales associate whilst also looking after the stockroom. The position allowed me to learn what skills are needed for the shop floor whilst organising and keeping track of all the stock entering and leaving the store. Working on the shop floor with the team and independently in the stockroom, time management and focus with a creative flare were the keys to executing my job role.
Brand Marketing InternFashion Crossover-London
- London, United KingdomInternship
The founders of Fashion Crossover, Since Wang, took me on as an intern during the month of August 2017. Through my role I learnt many things and got an insight into what it is like behind the scenes of a rapidly growing company within the fashion industry. Completing tasks in teams and independently, I learnt skills I will carry to my next job.
+ Show more
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Buying
A’levelsMalcolm Arnold Academy
- Northampton, United Kingdom
A-Levels: Sept 2013 - May 2015 Photography - B Art - C English Language B Malcolm Arnold Academy: 10 GCSE’s, A to C: Sept 2011 - June 2013 Including Maths (B), English Language/Literature (B/C) and Triple Science (C/C/C)