You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Product design ?
Do you really want to hide project Product design ?
Do you really want to unhide project Product design ?
Zybartas – London based fashion illustrator & journalist. Graduated from prestigious University of Arts London (London College of Fashion) Zybartas has developed his distinctive & highly recognizable drawing style that not only attracted international media’s attention but also was noticed by industry professionals at various showcases & competitions. While still gaining his degree illustrator won two fashion & interior design competitions (T-shirt design for Orchid Charity; interior product design for Fine Cell Works). Illustrator’s works and interviews were showcased by such as Dazed Digital, NY Arts Magazine, Centras.lt/inFashion.lt & Alfa.lt outlets. Fine art background and its influences can be noticed while looking at the usage of bold colour palette. Vibrant rhythmic ornamental prints and patterns, portraiture & catwalk illustrations demonstrate attention for details & textures. Other, commercially successful and award winning style is graphic, it contains linear ornamental motifs & creates space and form blockages. Zybartas made his debut at international annual Vilnius (Lithuania) design festival in 2013 with his personal exhibition of fashion prints and portraits. Beside artistic work Zybartas works as freelance journalist too. Before his art studies, back in 2011, Zybartas established March & Fight interview platform which is focused on leading and emerging fashion creatives and brands from around the world. Interview list includes Hussein Chalayan, Kat Marks, Marloes ten Bhomer, Phoebe English, Patrick Mohr, Helen Bullock, Julian Zigerli, Palmer/Harding, Jean-Phillip, CoITe, Margaux Lange, Andrea Pompilio, Leitmotiv, Scarlett of Soho & many others. Zybartas is regular attendee at London & Paris fashion weeks (starting back in February, 2012). Freelance journalist is officially confirmed by British Fashion Council. He had worked for different web & print outlets by submitting interviews and covering fashion weeks & other cultural events. Visited shows & presentations includes: Yves Saint Laurent, John Galliano, Dries Van Noten, Issey Miyake, Walter Van Beirendonck, Yohji Yamamoto, Juun J., Henrik Vibskov, Wooyoungmi, Paul Smith [Paris]. Burberry London, Belstaff, Hackett, Jimmy Choo, Pringle of Scotland, KTZ, TOPSHOP, Ashish, Zandra Rhodes, Bora Aksu, Sibling [London] to name few. Feel free to get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Collaboration with international magazines and websites. - Collaboration with other creatives; commissioned & commercial work - (Branding, EP album cover design; illustrated look-book; editorials; product design; etc.).
www.marchandfight.com, www.infashion.lt - Working as a journalist for a website. - Collaboration with fashion magazines, websites. - Interviewing emerging & leading fashion designers and creatives. - Writing cultural reviews, trend reports; attending fashion shows & summarizing press days. - Building professional network; getting press information from primal sources.
- Awarded for excellent customer services & brand‘s standards. - Visual merchandising & styling work based on given guidelines; creative product display to grow sales. -Responsibility for daily opening/closing & banking/cashing-up procedures. Work experience within diverse team.
- Writing press announcements & columns, collecting information/researching for future content. - Assisting fashion team for photoshoots; organizing local & international deliveries, communicating with PRs & fashion houses. - Arranging invites for fashion weeks; making schedules.
- Meticulous research, creating ideas & concept, scouting models. - Building professional team, directing visual appearance and aesthetics
- Winner (Product design)
- Runner-up (T-shirt design)