- @Kerry Ann Cleaver Thank you.
- @Temiloluwa AdefoluHello!Completely agree with everything Tanel S says. Otherwise the work is great! and should be easier to navigate to, you wanna grab people straight away. Go to your favourite designer/agency/photography website and see how they have curated their work and what has been included to get an idea.However I personally think that presenting your process should be saved for a portfolio setting or a blog/IG which is linked from your website.A website is where people go to see resolved projects and final pieces.Where as a portfolio can include projects with their progress to show how you get to that resolution by solving problems, which is what employers and clients may want to see.Hope this helpsThanks
- @Tanel S Damn! Thank you. It Will defo be fixed.
- Here are couple of comments1) Intro page animation is too slow. Most of the time I see just black page.2) That colourful hello text seems really close to what Apple does. Even if it is not 100% the same it is one of the strongest visuals in homepage. Based on the overall look, layout and typography I can see that probably you haven´t worked for Apple and created that effect. So I would think if you want to choose something so strong to represent you.3) Copyright is 2021 - does give an impression that you don´t care about details. I know it happens to anyone and I have made that mistake a lot of times.4) Project page footer. Instagram text is misaligned. Again it is small detail however it shows how much you care.5) Would love to see more works with a unique approaches similar to this:https://d2kq0urxkarztv.cloudfront.net/6014bb1c7c5df20097c7ef42/3067277/upload-3e135a70-9643-4b44-ae1f-0a8c0d57d344.jpg?e=webp&cX=8&cY=0&cW=1072&cH=13506) Navigation is not clear and there seems to be too much clicking before I can see any real work.7) Work itself is interesting and seems to have a good style.8) Presentation could be better. Some projects load quickly and then disappear (fade away for a while)9) Commission page could use a bit of organizing and layout design. Some text is too close to images and typography could get a bit of attention.10) Skills diagram is unnecessary. What does it show that you know 80% of photoshop? I hardly believe that you know. Photoshop has so many capabilities from 3D, to retouching, and involves quite a lot. I am being realistic that after 15+ years of daily usage I know probably just 10% and if I need something specific I need to google. You could just list software you use or skills you have however no need to order these around proficiency.
- @Mya Jones Thank you so much, Mya! I was thinking of including my process but now im certainly going to include it!!!
- Hey Darling, my name is Mya and I’ve just viewed your portfolio site. I believe your work truly speaks for itself and I can tell there’s been a lot of effort into it. Regarding feedback I would look at including perhaps some of your processes, into your work overall or for some of your projects.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.