- Hey Ben, my all time favourite in London is Donlon books, they have really amazing and rare books, along with recent publications. Here's their website: https://donlonbooks.com but I think it's worth paying a visit if you haven't been
- Maybe try your local library too if you're not planning to cut them up or draw in them?
- There used to be a few second hand book shops on the Charing cross road between Leicester sq and Shaftesbury Avenue. Dunno if they are still there. Just round the corner from Magma
- @Ollie Brown Thanks Ollie! I do love Magma in Covent Garden! I haven't been in a while though so could be worth a new look!
- Hey Ben, although not second hand have you tried Magma in the Holborn/Covent Garden area? They have 2 floors, first floor is more about design products, but downstairs they have loads of books and magazines publications. Even some that I hadn’t heard of before and some that are more obscure. It’s well worth a look and flick through the pages to get some inspiration. I hope that helps.All the bestOllie
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.